V1.21 is out and trophies still bugged

MohandGamer7

A new update has been released but it seems there is nothing about fixing the bugged trophies on the ps5 which is a little concerning.

I don’t know why they didn’t fix them, is it really that hard to program 2 trophies.

Here is the patch notes:

• Addressed a potential progression blocker created when Xbox Series X|S users would log into a map before the host and interact with mission objectives in multiplayer
  • Updated vehicle spawners to not activate while another player has started travel to another map
  • Added Anointment support to the Linc Legendary pistol
  • Adjusted the damage of thrown Tediore weapons
  • Addressed a reported concern that the Action Skill End apply Terror Anointment was only applying one stack of Terror
  • Updated the Siren’s Infusion and Forceful Expression skills to work with the Cryo element
  • Updated the Siren’s Ascendant skill to work with Expedite
  • Updated the Gunner’s Iron Cub to receive Action Skill Damage boosts from Class Mods
  • Adjusted the Gunner’s skills Desperate Measures, Stroke the Embers, and Scorching RPMs to work with Iron Cub
  • Addressed a reported concern that the Beastmaster’s Cmdl3t Class Mod was causing pets to behave strangely
  • Adjusted the Operative’s Devil Raider skin’s appearance on head customizations
  • Addressed a reported concern that the Hot Spring grenade mod would continue to heal players after the Area of Effect ended
  • Players entering Arms Race will now start with a full-heal
  • Skill points gained during Arm Race have been changed to update without the need for a Save/Quit
  • Updated the mini-map to follow party member’s locations while in spectator mode
  • Made a change to the timer bar in Arms Race to correctly show the amount of time remaining during the “Kill Heavyweight Harker” objective
  • Mission weapons will no longer stay in a player’s inventory during Arms Race
  • Addressed a reported concern that action skills would not properly unlock while in Arms Race when a level one character gained a level
  • [Xbox Series X|S] Addressed a reported concern that a player’s controller could continue vibrating through a loading screen in some instances
  • [Xbox Series X|S] Addressed a reported concern that the controller would vibrate while loading into a map if using Iron Cub

Source is from the official Borderlands website

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Both Master Of All You Survey + Tales From The Eridian Slab are unobtainable on the PS5 and Series X.

Also Complex Made Simple for DLC 5, unfortunately. Some people have that one (not sure how), but it doesn't unlock under normal conditions.

14 hours ago, Falvaire said:

Pretty laughable that the head of the company acknowledges achievement/trophies financial worth, but on multiple releases has broken trophies.  Embarrassing.

All of the Borderlands games (except for Tales) have at least 1 trophy that doesn't work properly so can glitch if you don't do things in a specific way/order :(.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I hear this was a problem for the PS4 version as well until it was patched. For those who had to deal with it then did you have to do a fresh save or did they unlock automatically for those who had fulfilled the requirements?

It auto-popped on the PS4 once the problem was fixed but there's no guarantee it will be the same on the PS5 if it that version ever gets fixed.

I had this response from 2k support.

Hey There Vault Hunter,

I will do my best to help out with this achievement issue for both the Eridian slab, and the exploratory ones. The master of all you survey achievent issue is currently being investigated by the developers so I appreciate your patience!

In the meantime, you are able to go back and rediscover those areas in your own single-player game and get the progress to count towards the achievement goal properly. Just a heads up, when you're going back through the locations, you have to do it all in one sitting. Meaning you can't travel back to Sanctuary or close the game at all. You have to rediscover all the locations before doing either of those. That should trigger it properly for you. I know it's not ideal, but it is currently the only workaround we have for this issue until it is resolved.

Now when it comes to the Eridian slab achievement, I'm going to need you to please head over to Tannis' lab, and interact with the large slab there, after you have discovered all writings, you also need to interact with this slab to get the final 5, and this usually helps unlock the achievement.

Please let me know how that goes or If you have any other questions, I'm here for you!

4 hours ago, MrDelDante said:

I had this response from 2k support.

Hey There Vault Hunter,

I will do my best to help out with this achievement issue for both the Eridian slab, and the exploratory ones. The master of all you survey achievent issue is currently being investigated by the developers so I appreciate your patience!

In the meantime, you are able to go back and rediscover those areas in your own single-player game and get the progress to count towards the achievement goal properly. Just a heads up, when you're going back through the locations, you have to do it all in one sitting. Meaning you can't travel back to Sanctuary or close the game at all. You have to rediscover all the locations before doing either of those. That should trigger it properly for you. I know it's not ideal, but it is currently the only workaround we have for this issue until it is resolved.

Now when it comes to the Eridian slab achievement, I'm going to need you to please head over to Tannis' lab, and interact with the large slab there, after you have discovered all writings, you also need to interact with this slab to get the final 5, and this usually helps unlock the achievement.

Please let me know how that goes or If you have any other questions, I'm here for you!

I did this an can say my progress went from 0/30 to 1/30.... so no didn’t help eridian writing.

It's not the end of the world if they don't fix it, but it's a bloody annoyance having the game sitting there with 2 trophies still locked that I've met the criteria for.

I had Damn, Gina glitched in the PS4 version because I played multiplayer and someone else picked up the artifact from one of the vaults.

56 minutes ago, spidey0115 said:

I'm just now reading up on this whole thing. so if i transfer my saves over will all the trophies i have collected auto pop minus the 2 trophies mentioned before?

Only the rank and area trophies will auto-pop (minus the unobtainable Master Of All I Survey) - everything else has to be redone from scratch with a new character.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/02/2021 at 3:01 PM, Trini said:

Once they know they have your money they won't give a shit about trophies, whether they're aware of the issue or not. 

I wish I looked into these issues before I bought the game. 3 months now and still no fix makes me think much less of the companies and franchise especially since it seems like it should be a quick n easy fix, but what do I know.