V1.21 is out and trophies still bugged

MohandGamer7

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That won't work, because these trophies are broken at their core so need a patch to fix the problem.

oh ok. i was just wondering cause i assume that most..if not all of us have transfered over our save. hopefully they get this fixed

Edited by XxraymanjrxX

21 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

has anyone tried doing it without a save transfer from ps4? im wondering if deleting the save and starting fresh on ps5 would fix it. 

I did that and the only 2 trophies I don't have are Slabs (0/30) and all locations (1/223)

• Like 1

Having just downloaded the PS5 version, i think I'll wait before loading it up and accessing the cross save. Hopefully they have a fix soon. Strange that a couple of games like Spiderman and Sackboy worked fine, AC Valhalla and BL3 have issues.

3 minutes ago, mikeygjr007 said:

Is there any hope of getting the platinum trophy? Keep your hopes up a bit longer to find out lol. I hope they're all safe and okay after the mess in texas, maybe they'll surprise us!

Every Thursday that goes by and we don't get a patch, the odds of a fix decrease exponentially so don't get your hopes up of this ever being sorted :(. There are still a ton of trophy glitches in the PS4 version that were never fully fixed in all the time this game has been out so i have very little faith this issue will be sorted out satisfactorily. All of the Borderlands games have trophy glitches of one kind or another and none of them have ever fixed either at all or to any degree of satisfaction.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

On 13/03/2021 at 6:59 AM, Baco_Lesss said:

What do the devs say about this? 

Has anybody created a support ticket? 

I created one a few minutes ago

They know the problem exists but just give generic and vague answers when asked about it.

On 13/03/2021 at 7:42 AM, Nick_Scryer said:

Anyone know the twitter of the devs? I've tried messaging a few accounts for info/updates on these broken trophies and received no replies

Here are the two official accounts but don't waste your time, because no-one ever replies with anything other than either "file a support request" or "we're looking into it":

https://twitter.com/borderlands

https://twitter.com/GearboxOfficial

12 hours ago, Fenix_ExE_19 said:

then you have to report them so that they can return the money to us for selling us a defective product

You have more chance of winning the lottery than you do of getting a refund out of anyone for this game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1