Glitched trophies.

Ecks

A few of the trophies in this game are glitchy and don't pop once you've met the requirements.  I contacted the developer and they are aware of the issue and looking at fixing it in the next patch, whenever that may be.  The trophies may still pop when you meet other requirements or perhaps even just playing tons and tons.

I haven't been able to unlock I am Providence (Slay 25 Shub Calimari lifetime), You Say Homonculus, I Say Homonculi (Slay 50 Insane Homonculi) and Ritual Warlock (Complete 200 rituals). Master of Hermits (Slay 25 Hermits) took well in excess of the number stated as well, and there are some others with the same issue.

Great game, I really enjoy it and recommend it to pinball lovers even being unconventional.  Hopefully it is fixed soon!

• Like 2

I was going to post a topic today about this. Even after 30+ hermits/shubs and 100+ drains I hadn't any of those trophies.

Got hermit and drain today after doing it in one session. Got hermit after 25 (coincidence?) so easily 60+ total. Got 100 ball drains around the 80s today, maybe 300+ total (I'd say maybe it's game overs but it was my second ball when it popped)

Still haven't shub or homonculi after 50+. No rituals after 200+ either. Getting bored of this.

• 3 months later...

The trophies still aren't fixed.  I contacted the developer, they are working on it again...

Another patch came out too, still broken.  Currently on Version 1.07.

Edited by Ecks

So 1.07 means trophies are still bugged? I don't want to start another grind from the beginning. Deleted my save file twice (at least all skill based trophies are done).

This is sad cause it's a great (if overpriced when not at discount) game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Anyone had trouble with Candlelight Vigil? I’ve lit all eight candles multiple times, but the trophy hasn’t popped; wondering if there’s something else I need to do, if I’m doing it wrong (I’m hitting the 8 objects to either side of the Priestess’ head) or if it’s just being picky.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8.5.2022 at 11:14 AM, Ashande said:

Anyone had trouble with Candlelight Vigil? I’ve lit all eight candles multiple times, but the trophy hasn’t popped; wondering if there’s something else I need to do, if I’m doing it wrong (I’m hitting the 8 objects to either side of the Priestess’ head) or if it’s just being picky.

The guide is wrong as there are more than 8 lights look at the top of T1 each side.

• Like 1