Ostrava wasn’t at the stairs to give me the mausoleum key.

CREW_force23

NG+, when u first bump into him in 1-1, kill the enemies below but dont talk to him. 

Now go barehanded and use fwd+r1 to headbutt him into the nearby fire until he dies. 

Because this counts as a terrain kill, it wont affect your character tendency (tested) 

Now grab the M Key he drops and job a good 'un ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

NG+, when u first bump into him in 1-1, kill the enemies below but dont talk to him. 

Now go barehanded and use fwd+r1 to headbutt him into the nearby fire until he dies. 

Because this counts as a terrain kill, it wont affect your character tendency (tested) 

Now grab the M Key he drops and job a good 'un ;)

Once I do that can I got fight the boss and grab the key I needed? Thank you for the response.

On 1/21/2021 at 6:49 PM, Optinooby said:

Yes you can m8, as soon as u have that key, go and challenge the poor guy xD

Another quick question for ya. Since I wasn’t able to get the demonbrandt cause I didn’t have the key, do I have to rebeat the game in NG+ to be able to do the Northern Regalia? 

On 23/1/2021 at 7:20 PM, CREW_force23 said:

Another quick question for ya. Since I wasn’t able to get the demonbrandt cause I didn’t have the key, do I have to rebeat the game in NG+ to be able to do the Northern Regalia? 

You'll need to beat again Flamelurker to give the soul to the Blacksmith and be able to forge the new weapon along with the False King's Soul.