SDB--1982

Trophy glitch issues

98 posts in this topic

I have have done Dubai and Dartmoor and have had 2 trophies in Dartmoor glitch 

 

First complete all mission stories I have done it 5 times of each and still no trophy 

 

The other is family feud which I have watched 4 videos of the requirements and followed them exactly still hasn't popped 

 

Any ideas help greatly appreciated 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also having the issue with dartmoor mission stories, Have done each about 3 times.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have finished the 3rd Level for Hitman 1 in 3 and no trophy for me.

 

Edit:

Finishing the Mission completely offline and the trophy popped.

Edited by Bya-Kuchiki
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The story missions and locations are most likely tracking issues from servers going online and offline and save data transfer which screwed up a lot of peoples progress.  I got lucky because i had story missions checked off with 0 level in mastery.  I didn't think the story mission trophy would pop because of that but it did.  I also at one point had the challenge for all colocations in Dartmoor but didn't have the trophy do to a progress wipe on mastery.  Luckily when i continued through the map the locations all uncovered again and awarded xp and when the last one popped so did the trophy.  What really sucks about this game is the fact that challenges get checked off in mission.  If you quit before the results screen they stay checked off and you can't get xp for them again.  Now most people wouldn't quit but the problem lies in server disconnects.  I have a mission that is bugged or something every time I try to extract it disconnects right before the results screen.  The game gave me xp for my kills and costume changes, and such but not for the challenges or location discovery.  At this point I don't think it will.  At 1st i thought it was a sever issue and i'd be able to reload save later and it would pop but other missions work just fine.  The game is a mess as far as servers and progress tracking.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bya-Kuchiki said:

I have finished the 3rd Level for Hitman 1 in 3 and no trophy for me.

 

Edit:

Finishing the Mission completely offline and the trophy popped.

 

No luck for me. Tried doing dartmoor all missions in 1 playthrough completely offline and it didn't pop. Thank you for the suggestion though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

The story missions and locations are most likely tracking issues from servers going online and offline and save data transfer which screwed up a lot of peoples progress.  I got lucky because i had story missions checked off with 0 level in mastery.  I didn't think the story mission trophy would pop because of that but it did.  I also at one point had the challenge for all colocations in Dartmoor but didn't have the trophy do to a progress wipe on mastery.  Luckily when i continued through the map the locations all uncovered again and awarded xp and when the last one popped so did the trophy.  What really sucks about this game is the fact that challenges get checked off in mission.  If you quit before the results screen they stay checked off and you can't get xp for them again.  Now most people wouldn't quit but the problem lies in server disconnects.  I have a mission that is bugged or something every time I try to extract it disconnects right before the results screen.  The game gave me xp for my kills and costume changes, and such but not for the challenges or location discovery.  At this point I don't think it will.  At 1st i thought it was a sever issue and i'd be able to reload save later and it would pop but other missions work just fine.  The game is a mess as far as servers and progress tracking.  

 

Damn, sorry that you're having all them problems. It really sucks to hear all that. I'm desperate to finally start playing this game but every time I read posts like this and all the other issues that people are having then I keep getting put off from starting it yet. 

 

I guess it's not worth the risk to start it yet? I was just about to test out the Carryover Process again but I just read your post before starting and now I don't want to take the risk. 

 

It's all a confusing mess right now and I'm not sure what to do about it all. I guess I'll just wait a little longer and see if things become any better or at least more clear...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have tried the mission stories every which way now all in 1 sitting, tried doing each one separate and finishing mission after each one this trophy is getting on my nerves

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

having a similar issue: Dartmoor mission stories thing won’t unlock for me either online or off, done them all multiple times, including all three in one run 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't notice trophies yet. Challenges however bug a lot I feel like. Just popped the trophy for discovering everything in Mendoza however the Meter still stands at 44/45 yet nothing to reveal anymore :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blaul_Part said:

 

No luck for me. Tried doing dartmoor all missions in 1 playthrough completely offline and it didn't pop. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Sorry to hear that :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DHull47 said:

 

Damn, sorry that you're having all them problems. It really sucks to hear all that. I'm desperate to finally start playing this game but every time I read posts like this and all the other issues that people are having then I keep getting put off from starting it yet. 

 

I guess it's not worth the risk to start it yet? I was just about to test out the Carryover Process again but I just read your post before starting and now I don't want to take the risk. 

 

It's all a confusing mess right now and I'm not sure what to do about it all. I guess I'll just wait a little longer and see if things become any better or at least more clear...

I'm telling you to wait because I have seen the weirdest shit with this game and anybody who plays it is taking a big chance.  If you are worried about completion which I am considering i have all my hitman games at 100% besides this pile of shit, then I'd wait.  the 1st time my location stats were messed up the location challenge was checked and i didn't have my trophy but locations checked off and rewarded xp until trophy popped.  this time its the exact opposite.  My challenge tracker reads 25 of 33 but despite going everywhere the map has to offer no xp and locations get discovered.  So which is it?   is it saved by the challenge tracker or a separate tracker?  i'm so agitated two days wasted on bullshit.  I'm going to screw around with it tonight and if I get it to pop i'm shelving this shit for awhile.  I won't start another location until they fix some shit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mendoza mission stories trophy didn't pop for me 😬

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Future Shock for me, did all three related challenges but hasn't popped.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never give up my locations just popped at 26 of 33.  Now i have been to all 33 probably 10 times each but the one i was missing.  I had been there several times too but i'm guessing that was one of the two times i had mastery reset and a bug where i couldn't complete the mission.  

 

Now i have to hope i get the story missions in dubai and then i think i'll need to take a break from this awhile.  I'm going to hav etc grind xp like mad on dubai because I'm only mastery 4 with 25 challenges completed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super frustrating, with these connections issues I've not been able to get any trophies at all, not for completing levels in 3 or the legacy game packs, Master or other tasks.

As I don't know if these will pop retroactively when the issues are fixed I guess I'll have to just put the game down for now.

 

I honestly hope that whoever made the decision to tie trophy progress to online connectivity in a single player game gets fired, what an unbelievably stupid decision.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great Outdoors didn't pop for me even though I have 20 mastery in Dartmoor and have completed all challenges.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full House in Dartmoor also didn't pop for me. Tried the story missions in offline also, didn't work. Hopefully a patch will fix this issues.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the story missions in chongqing just bugged for me, so watch out for that too

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rrorkk said:

Mendoza mission stories trophy didn't pop for me 1f62c.png

This one popped, there's a hidden story mission 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I got the family feud trophy after doing different requirements to the video I watched 

 

I still cannot unlock mission stories I have literally done every challenge on the map and the mission stories abour 10 times each and still nothing they need to sort this out 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck, I only just noticed...
Dune Raider Trophy seems to be bugged... fuck.
I have completed all challenges and reached level 20 mastery....
fuck...

 

[edit] nvm sorted itself out.

I just scoured the place again with a fine tooth comb and it unlocked upon entering the cloak room at the start of the level. Though I am 100% certain I had been in there before.

Edited by Fantatier
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dartmoor mission stories is bugged here too :(

Does anyone know how to get this trophy to pop?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Train Surfing trophy glitched for me.  All challenges completed - no trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Psynapsx said:

Dartmoor mission stories is bugged here too :(

Does anyone know how to get this trophy to pop?

 

So far, there doesn't appear to be a fix. Hopefully there is a patch coming soon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/01/2021 at 09:20, SDB--1982 said:

Eu fiz Dubai e Dartmoor e ganhei 2 troféus em Dartmoor falha 

 

Primeiro complete todas as histórias de missão Eu fiz 5 vezes de cada e ainda nenhum troféu 

 

A outra é a briga familiar, que assisti a 4 vídeos dos requisitos e os segui exatamente, mas ainda não apareceu 

 

Qualquer ideia ajuda muito apreciada 

My problem.. All discorvered Dubai no pop trophy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now