Trophy glitch issues

SDB--1982

On 23/01/2021 at 10:07 AM, Rrorkk said:

This one popped, there's a hidden story mission 

I thought that would be my issue with Mendoza. It still hasn't worked after doing both paths and then taking rather than giving the tour.  Did the 4th mission story get ticked as complete? It hasn't given me one even after being told I completed it.

16 minutes ago, KamenRide_DcD said:

I did not pop either but mine is Chongqing and Mendoza 's  mission story trophies I already done all challenge included mission stories at these two maps,still the trophy did not pop ,anyone know how to fix it or ijust for patch...

Have a look at this thread, but be aware that if you go through with it, it will reset ALL progress from Hitman 2 and 3. If you have any time invested in Hitman 2, I would wait to see if they patch it. My level is 738, so I will be waiting.

2 hours ago, KamenRide_DcD said:

I did not pop either but mine is Chongqing and Mendoza 's  mission story trophies I already done all challenge included mission stories at these two maps,still the trophy did not pop ,anyone know how to fix it or ijust for patch...

On mendoza , there's a hidden mission story you might have missed, disguise yourself as the wine manager instead of corvo black and do the tour until the end, then another story appears

16 hours ago, necro1983 said:

I thought that would be my issue with Mendoza. It still hasn't worked after doing both paths and then taking rather than giving the tour.  Did the 4th mission story get ticked as complete? It hasn't given me one even after being told I completed it.

I can't see a challenge for that 4th mission, there a redacted challenge called "closing statement" that seems to linked to the events in the basement, see if that's ticked off, also the eyes on target mission is bugged slightly, it failed if I completed all the steps, instead of silently taking out her guards before giving the order to fire i had her sniped while she was sitting at a table with diana

5 hours ago, Rrorkk said:

On mendoza , there's a hidden mission story you might have missed, disguise yourself as the wine manager instead of corvo black and do the tour until the end, then another story appears

I already done it....i did this closing statement more than forth time still nothing pop.

Edited by KamenRide_DcD

4 hours ago, Rrorkk said:

I can't see a challenge for that 4th mission, there a redacted challenge called "closing statement" that seems to linked to the events in the basement, see if that's ticked off, also the eyes on target mission is bugged slightly, it failed if I completed all the steps, instead of silently taking out her guards before giving the order to fire i had her sniped while she was sitting at a table with diana

There's no challenge for the 4th mission but it still shows up in the mission stories tab during the mission, tells me completed but no tick like the other 3 but is that by design or a bug? I'm maybe not hanging around in the basement for the end of the talking before running after Diana? I had trouble with eyes on target not completeing but it eventually did after a few reloads.

3 hours ago, cameronalan said:

I have this issue, did you do anything special ?

I just scoured the place again with a fine tooth comb and it unlocked upon entering the cloak room at the start of the level. Though I am 100% certain I had been in there before.

2 hours ago, Fantatier said:

I just scoured the place again with a fine tooth comb and it unlocked upon entering the cloak room at the start of the level. Though I am 100% certain I had been in there before.

I will give it a go and will update for others

EDIT: Visited all locations in one and it popped

Edited by cameronalan

Just ran through all four story missions in Mendoza (and did the tour guide story from both perspectives) all from new runs of the level and Rich Harvest still isn't unlocking for me. Was hoping the server maintenance would have fixed this but no luck. Has anyone had any luck of getting this to work, short of totally wiping your progress?

The challenges associated with the stories have all unlocked just fine. Oddly, from the mission select screen it only shows the original three stories for this level; the fourth hidden one doesn't appear until I actually enter the level, and even then it doesn't have a checkmark next to it like the other three even though I've finished it at least five times now.

8 hours ago, necro1983 said:

There's no challenge for the 4th mission but it still shows up in the mission stories tab during the mission, tells me completed but no tick like the other 3 but is that by design or a bug? I'm maybe not hanging around in the basement for the end of the talking before running after Diana? I had trouble with eyes on target not completeing but it eventually did after a few reloads.

Mine didn't have a check by it either it was the 2nd story mission I did.  On my 2nd play of the mission I checked. it after reading your post and it was not checked.  I did my last two story missions and then I did th meeting all in the 2nd play through and it popped at the end of the mission.  So the fact it wasn't check off isn't the issue.  

The trophy for finding all shortcuts didn't unlock for me despite finding all 17 i had a feeling i was doomed on this one considering I had progress reset and some of these were still checked off.  They were still unlocked despite not getting xp for them and despite the reset.  I'm very surprised locations, story mission trophies popped for me considering some of them were effected with progress reset also.  What a cluster fuck this game has turned out to be with tracking stuff.  shame on this one have to get all the way to the end to find out.  

20 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Are they aware of the trophies bugging out like this? I see a lot of us with the Full House issue, hopefully we dont have to reset our IOI accounts

No idea as I do not know how to contact them. Posted on twitter no reply and no contact us on website.

I am trying a number of different things to try to unlock Full House will let people know if I succeed because I do not want to delete my Hitman profile and lose all my stuff and elusive targets etc

On 1/26/2021 at 0:13 AM, Kubanga said:

Just found out that my Mendoza mission stories are glitched and it won’t give me the trophy. I’m definitely waiting for a patch smh

did you do the secret mission story? Its called Closing statement.

Edited by Keyser Soze

On 1/25/2021 at 8:08 AM, Fantatier said:

It's weird of all the "imported" trophies when I carried over my progress this is the only one that is not unlocked. However all the challenges are marked as complete in game and I am not really sure if there is a way of re-setting that to re-achieve this....

https://imgur.com/M8DnQDC M8DnQDC.png

you mean we can auto pop some trophies from hitman 1 and 2 or just the sniper maps trophies