Trophy glitch issues

SDB--1982

6 hours ago, Ghost-TeamX said:

Can also confirm that the glitched trophies for mission stories do not unlock retroactive.

But the fix might prevent the bug for future players...

There's likely to be another big patch in March. Hopefully that provides a fix as I really do t want to delete my profile but I will as a last resort. 

On 2/23/2021 at 6:04 AM, RichJDP said:

The patch hasn't fixed the Mission Stories glitch. I've updated with today's patch and am still missing the Full House trophy. I even did another run of the level and nothing.

That's the one I am missing. Geez.

On 3/3/2021 at 11:42 PM, Ghost-TeamX said:

Can also confirm that the glitched trophies for mission stories do not unlock retroactive.

But the fix might prevent the bug for future players...

Were you able to get this fix? My full house is still missing.

HUGE WARNING

Auto-popping - much like many of the other trophies in Hitman 3 - is currently COMPLETELY broken.

The PS5 version of the game has only given me credit for 65 trophies. This is in spite of having 75 on the PS4 version.

This doesn't affect me too badly because I needed to do a progress reset to earn the platinum on the PS4 version due to huge glitches with other trophies. In fact, I was only downloading a PS5 version of the game to autopop everything I had before I do the progress reset. But I'm genuinely shocked at how large the discrepancy is between trophies earned and trophies I've been credited for. I really love this Hitman trilogy but the issues with trophies (mainly but not limited to Hitman 3) really are disgraceful and unacceptable.

• Like 2

On 10/03/2021 at 1:45 AM, mareepx said:

HUGE WARNING

Auto-popping - much like many of the other trophies in Hitman 3 - is currently COMPLETELY broken.

The PS5 version of the game has only given me credit for 65 trophies. This is in spite of having 75 on the PS4 version.

This doesn't affect me too badly because I needed to do a progress reset to earn the platinum on the PS4 version due to huge glitches with other trophies. In fact, I was only downloading a PS5 version of the game to autopop everything I had before I do the progress reset. But I'm genuinely shocked at how large the discrepancy is between trophies earned and trophies I've been credited for. I really love this Hitman trilogy but the issues with trophies (mainly but not limited to Hitman 3) really are disgraceful and unacceptable. 

Thank for the heads up was seriously considering getting hitman 3 before reading this and the thread. I'll wait for more patches.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG

On 10/03/2021 at 2:45 AM, mareepx said:

HUGE WARNING

FYI - trophies autopop if you delete your profile. I deleted my profile, got PS5, started Hitman 3 - trophies popped.

On Train Surfing I did all the challenges but the trophy did not pop. I then did a quick SASO run and then the trophy popped.

Still missing out on Full House, did everything, replayed the level and still not working, this is the only trophy I miss now.

I do not consider deleting my profile progress to try it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Last Call is glitched for me. Repeating the unlock requirements doesn't seem to work. Weirdly the trophy seemed to pop and I got a notification but my trophy list shows it as unearned?

I've tweeted at Ask PlayStation and IO Interactive with photo evidence:

I've also sent them video proof of me repeating the unlock requirements:

I was excited to go for the Platinum in this game, but having this issue, and then reading about all of your horror stories, has put me right off.

On 27/03/2021 at 2:44 PM, Afr0Blu3 said:

Last Call is glitched for me. Repeating the unlock requirements doesn't seem to work. Weirdly the trophy seemed to pop and I got a notification but my trophy list shows it as unearned?

I've tweeted at Ask PlayStation and IO Interactive with photo evidence:

I've also sent them video proof of me repeating the unlock requirements:

I was excited to go for the Platinum in this game, but having this issue, and then reading about all of your horror stories, has put me right off.

It was not a Hitman 3 glitch, but a PS5 sync issue in this case.

Had same issue with Spiderman, popped the last trophy, in offline mode it was shown as earned, but unearned when in online mode. Leaving in rest mode for 30 minutes fixed it.

I was coasting right through until I got to China. Then all hell broke loose: couldn’t save, trophies stopped popping, and couldn’t complete some of the missions. I have to keep restarting the PS5 to get everything to update. Not awful, but definitely a pain to deal with

Trophies/Achievements

We’ve resolved several issues that could prevent players from unlocking the following trophies; Shortcut Killer, Dune Rider (Dubai), Full House (Dartmoor), Rich Harvest (Mendoza), Future Shock (Chongqing), Pure Poetry (Hantu Port).

Additionally, fixes for the following challenges that are required to unlock some trophies/achievements have also been implemented: Discover Dubai, Discover

Mendoza.

Players that have been affected should unlock the relevant trophies/achievements when they launch the game after installing the 3.20 patch. We know some players are also having ussues with other trophies/achievements. We’re tracking and working on updates for those.

Full Patch Notes

Edited by Akrioz

1 hour ago, preciseRNG said:

can confirm this finally fixed my FULL House trophy and gave me access to the platinum. I just started the game loaded up the mission and it popped!

Same, I also finally got the Full House trophy. It seems you have to load the mission for previously glitched trophies to pop, but it's finally done now!

I also cheekily loaded up the ps4 version of the game for the first time, and got all 84 trophies to pop in 3 minutes 59 seconds ?

• Like 1

Rich Harvest and Future Shock popped when started respective missions, Shortcut Killer says fixed in patch notes but hasn't popped at the start of any mission, hopefully does when finish one/all of them.

Edit: Still not getting Shortcut Killer to pop, at least got my Himmelstein silent assassin trophy. 

Edited by necro1983

On 10/03/2021 at 11:45 AM, mareepx said:

HUGE WARNING

Strange, I had 100% on Hitman 2 and 1 and all but 4 trophies auto popped for me. The ones that didn't were the sniper assassin missions. I have no idea why they didn't. 

8 minutes ago, DreddPirateRobb said:

Strange, I had 100% on Hitman 2 and 1 and all but 4 trophies auto popped for me. The ones that didn't were the sniper assassin missions. I have no idea why they didn't. 

those Sniper ones aren’t a glitch - that’s the same for everyone, and it was stated ahead of time by IO that that would be the case.

Those were only trophies on Hitman 2 - there wasn’t a specific in-game challenge, so there is nothing for the Hitman 3 file to reference for an autopop.

On the plus side, since all your challenges are imported, getting the trophies done again in Hitman 3 is super easy, as your multiplier pre-maxed :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

those Sniper ones aren’t a glitch - that’s the same for everyone, and it was stated ahead of time by IO that that would be the case.

Those were only trophies on Hitman 2 - there wasn’t a specific in-game challenge, so there is nothing for the Hitman 3 file to reference for an autopop.

On the plus side, since all your challenges are imported, getting the trophies done again in Hitman 3 is super easy, as your multiplier pre-maxed :) 

Ah fair enough, I wasn't aware. Cheers for the info :)

• Like 1