Resident Evil 4 Remake

Abby_TheLastofUs

The announcement due for 7am tomorrow(15.02.22) is highly likely the remastered OG trilogy that capcom kept teasing about 13 months ago. The artwork contains the OG zombie artwork  the trilogy resident evil font.

I know its a pinch of salt as to what they will reveal but take into consideration we have the following due to be announced 

RE verse 

RE 4 remake

RE outrage(rumoured to be cancelled, no confirmation as yet, remember the wesker artwork leaked 3 months ago) that's not RE4 artwork.

RE Hank(working title)

RE apocalypse(rumoured to be re9)

That's 5 games, 4 not yet announced plus the og trilogy that was teased make 6 'games' for potential release.

Also we have a capcom countdown due to be announced Sunday next week.

• Like 1

On 02/14/22 at 6:03 PM, RSmark84 said:

The announcement due for 7am tomorrow(15.02.22) is highly likely the remastered OG trilogy that capcom kept teasing about 13 months ago. The artwork contains the OG zombie artwork  the trilogy resident evil font.

I know its a pinch of salt as to what they will reveal but take into consideration we have the following due to be announced 

RE verse 

RE 4 remake

RE outrage(rumoured to be cancelled, no confirmation as yet, remember the wesker artwork leaked 3 months ago) that's not RE4 artwork.

RE Hank(working title)

RE apocalypse(rumoured to be re9)

That's 5 games, 4 not yet announced plus the og trilogy that was teased make 6 'games' for potential release.

Also we have a capcom countdown due to be announced Sunday next week.

I'm 75% sure the countdown timer is Re4 related. Since I noticed Re4 is missing in the twitter post yesterday. And the 21th is presidents day also you are saving the presidents daughter in Re4, Hopefully it is a trailer for the game maybe it would say the release date.

• 2 weeks later...

I like mastered this game back on the Wii, I had EVERYTHING unlocked. Then I got a copy on ps3 or ps4 can't remember. I can barely play it on any other system now because I am so use to the Wii style, using an actual controller to aim is damn near impossible now. Such a weird problem to have, if it had a plat I'd be pissed

On 3/5/2022 at 5:23 PM, gamercris066 said:

Its on Twitter and YouTube, A release date for 2 resident evil games. The first leak was true so this Could also be true.

bump on the source.

state of play tonight 10pm. speculation on it being shown during the 20min video is high. i have my doubts as we are due the announcement near the month of the month about something.

On 3/5/2022 at 0:23 PM, gamercris066 said:

Its on Twitter and YouTube

3 minutes ago, RSmark84 said:

bump on the source.

That's the equivalent of saying "it's on the internet" or "it's at the library"

A source is a specific person or publication who makes a claim and exactly where they made the claim. Generally with the intention to allow others to go to the source and read exactly what is says and check the credibility of the person or publication.

A source isn't a general, vague reference to a place.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fucking finally! Thank you!!! VR too. Day one buy! Just give it a Platinum this time around please

Where the hell is the merchant?! If no merchant, we riot!

Edited by TrophyChief