Hitman 3 dune raider glitched

ZoMbieKiNG3895

6 hours ago, ZoMbieKiNG3895 said:

I have discovered all locations in Dubai and the trophy hasn’t popped even have the challenge discover Dubai completed, any help?

yes I can tell you i had issues with locations trophy for the 1st two maps.  don't give up because they both ended up popping for me.  This shit is all related to data transfer, server issues, etc.  I had my dubai trophy pop at 26 of 33.  I had been to all locations multiple times.  The reason I was short was i discovered about 8 locations in a mission where i couldn't finish the mission because something was bugged out and disconnected me fro server everytime I was about to hit the results screen.   The location that popped my trophy waste Balcony Bar.  Its in the beginning and very hard to see the entrance.  yesterday in Dartmoor I like you showed all locations found and my trophy hadn't popped but it eventually did when I discovered a location for the 2nd time after my data wipe from transfer.  So I think despite what the tracker says for the challenge the real tracker is on IOI servers that pops the trophy or the trophy and the challenge have two different trackers.

Good Luck.