Most unfriendly online coop ever?

Im tryin to get an online win in clan and casual coop.... doesnt seem too hard!!

First you struggle with the terrible match making that constantly matches you with higher ranked players using there superstar myclub team .... not much chance to win there.

So I started to join open online coop lobbies.... everyone basically tells you to bugger off.  Why have an open lobby then tell people to go away!  If you dont want me to join add a password, clan restriction or level restriction its not hard.  

Proving very time consuming to get anywhere close to this.

ive been trying to do that too.  My friend who lives close by is playing as well.  

Weve tried for almost 10 hours to match make..... found each other first attempt and he got the trophy.  Not found each other again.  We boost australian time too so its quite in europe to increase the chances!

half-assed mode is being kind too :)

Edited by paulcoe

• 1 month later...
On 23.1.2021 at 1:16 AM, paulcoe said:

ive been trying to do that too.  My friend who lives close by is playing as well.  

Weve tried for almost 10 hours to match make..... found each other first attempt and he got the trophy.  Not found each other again.  We boost australian time too so its quite in europe to increase the chances!

half-assed mode is being kind too :)

Yep, we tried to boost them too, after I got at least the clan Trophy. We found ourselfs 1st try for a clan match, after that I followed him.

I guess following throws us on the same side in casual coop, after unfollowing him, we were never matched again, neither on same, nor opposite side.

Also there were a lot of other players I found, mostly ended in 1 on 1 (+ AI) or 1 on 2, while they used a 2nd controller.

When I tried with a 2nd controller, it instantly searched for opponents, maybe you could do it easier, when both of you use a 2nd controller (but you need 2 PSN Acc., luckily PS+ only on main)

At the end I did it 1 on 1 against some random dude, cause we weren't able to get matched.

Also you quite often get a myClub Team. If you're unlucky, the whole Messinaldobappé one. I was lucky getting a 'beginner' with 2 or 3 90+ players, which weren't a big challenge for Liverpool.

Edited by xXK-oZXx

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...