Locations trophies

steel6burgh

I had a location trophy glitch.  My question is does anybody know if you can earn a location trophy completely offline.  My idea is to download the game on my ps4 which i haven't played it on, disconnect from the internet before i start it and find all locations in one go.  Anybody know if this will work?

Edited by steel6burgh

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

I had a location trophy glitch.  My question is does anybody know if you can earn a location trophy completely offline.  My idea is to download the game on my ps4 which i haven't played it on, disconnect from the internet before i start it and find all locations in one go.  Anybody know if this will work?

I doubt it, all challenges are tied to online.

Hi,

I also had a trophy location glitch. I don't know if you were in the same situation, but just in case, here is how it went for me.

The game crashed on me during the mission, and when I tried to go back, I could not connect to the servers. I went back later, and it connected just fine, and I finished the mission, unlocking the challenge for the locations BUT not the trophy. I checked the map and saw that there were several locations that were marked as not found. I could not re-visit them in the mission instance I loaded, but I re-visited every location I was missing on another run and it unlocked the trophy just fine. I had to do it in one go though, as I saved my game and stopped playing in the middle of the mission, and when I loaded it back, some places I had already visited were marked again as not discovered.

8 hours ago, EgoMagnaSum said:

Hi,

I also had a trophy location glitch. I don't know if you were in the same situation, but just in case, here is how it went for me.

The game crashed on me during the mission, and when I tried to go back, I could not connect to the servers. I went back later, and it connected just fine, and I finished the mission, unlocking the challenge for the locations BUT not the trophy. I checked the map and saw that there were several locations that were marked as not found. I could not re-visit them in the mission instance I loaded, but I re-visited every location I was missing on another run and it unlocked the trophy just fine. I had to do it in one go though, as I saved my game and stopped playing in the middle of the mission, and when I loaded it back, some places I had already visited were marked again as not discovered.

I ended up getting it.  What happened to you was similar to what happened to me.