EA Play 99cents for the First Month, New Users (Till Mar 9th)

Kishnabe

19 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Doesn't seem to only be new users, I bought one month and unsubscribed and it expired a week ago, and I was able to get the 1$ offer.

Can confirm. I was a member of EA Play (at the time EA Access) and I am able to get the monthly trial for £0.79. I wasn't able to do so from my PlayStation 5 but over at https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/games/ea-play/ I was able to do so.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, omnx-supak said:

Can confirm. I was a member of EA Play (at the time EA Access) and I am able to get the monthly trial for £0.79. I wasn't able to do so from my PlayStation 5 but over at https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/games/ea-play/ I was able to do so.

Oh yeah, I bought it off the web store myself as well.

42 minutes ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

Hmm, I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, but it does seem worthwhile just to play Fallen Order (and Sea of Solitude). Might do it in February.

It is, I've been meaning to check out Unravel as well.

30 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

It is, I've been meaning to check out Unravel as well.

It has a gorgeous art style, but I strongly disliked how the platforming mechanics feel in that game. Much more frustrating than I expected, and I'm pretty good with that sort of gameplay. Reminded me of LittleBigPlanet, although I loved so many aspects of LBP that I could overlook the gameplay shortcomings.

• Like 1

Got nothing to do and in a month I can get NFS heat, AWO, BFV?, etc. 

I might bite. ?

Edit:

Not available in Can through the PS5 yet, maybe mid week on reset? It's until early March, so no rush. 

Anyone wanna do AWO with me? 

Edit 2:

Nobody wants to play AWO.  Fe is boring and plat is 15 hours, SOS got problems on PS5.  Noped out of all 3 before unlocking any trophies.... Can I have a refund? ? Currently downloading NFS heat, BFV and Burnout, hope I got more luck with those. 

Edited by Fr_0zt

4 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Got nothing to do and in a month I can get NFS heat, AWO, BFV?, etc. 

I might bite. 1f914.png

Edit:

Not available in Can through the PS5 yet, maybe mid week on reset? It's until early March, so no rush. 

Is the EA play app on PS5?

You can buy on the  PC psn store. 

I have two questions:

1. Can you claim this on multiple accounts and different regions without a credit card from that country?

I took part in the exact same offer roughly six months ago on this account and I wouldn’t mind doing it again for my US account for cheap access to EA titles with regional stacks (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for example). I don’t recall being asked for credit card details the first time (AU PSN), I don’t imagine this will be different the second time but for a different region.

2. Is EA Access/Play really exclusive to the account you’ve paid for the subscription?

When this service was introduced to PS4 YouTube reviews uploaded from the first week said you couldn’t play it on other local users/accounts but that wasn’t the case for me. I have several users added to my console, all of which are set to “Primary PS4” (a.k.a. system activation) and my brother was playing NFS Heat on his account with no issues.

Pretty sure I just answered the second question but I still want to be confirmed by PSNP.

6 hours ago, Slim Vanilla said:

2. Is EA Access/Play really exclusive to the account you’ve paid for the subscription?

When this service was introduced to PS4 YouTube reviews uploaded from the first week said you couldn’t play it on other local users/accounts but that wasn’t the case for me. I have several users added to my console, all of which are set to “Primary PS4” (a.k.a. system activation) and my brother was playing NFS Heat on his account with no issues.

Pretty sure I just answered the second question but I still want to be confirmed by PSNP.

Yeah anyone can play the games who is under the Primary PS4. With that said, Trials I'm pretty sure can only be played by the main account.

8 hours ago, Slim Vanilla said:

I have two questions:

1. Can you claim this on multiple accounts and different regions without a credit card from that country?

I took part in the exact same offer roughly six months ago on this account and I wouldn’t mind doing it again for my US account for cheap access to EA titles with regional stacks (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for example). I don’t recall being asked for credit card details the first time (AU PSN), I don’t imagine this will be different the second time but for a different region.

1. As much as I'm aware, you need credit/debit card info or PayPal on file. I've tried this, and I couldn't subscribe due to not owning any.

2. I've subscribed to EA Play for a month, and the subscription ended less than a week ago (I redeemed EA Play gift card). All I can say is this subs works just like PS Plus. You have to claim the games via PS Store, and download them from your games library.

Edited by zizimonster

• 4 weeks later...

Just an FYI, you can redeem this twice if your subscription expires before the 9th. You probably have to be no longer subscribed to it (turn off auto renew), though. Mine just expired a few days ago and I was able to subscribe to it for 1$ again. I imagine it's an error on Sony's part as it's advertised as being for new members.

Edited by Darling Baphomet
  • Like 1