Hero trophy help

tinc62

Been trying to finish the story of this damn game but i can't for the life of me trigger the FREEM hideout final quests, i've done dozens of kobal missions still nothing, replayed the game from scratch with different seeds MULTIPLE TIMES and still nothing, please can somebody tell me what the hell i'm doing wrong.

Edited by tinc62
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here's what I tried:

After arriving at the FREEMs hideout, accept side quests from Kobal at Weelinden INN.

Repeat accept & clear until Kobal orders you a Haunted Mansion quest.

Spending a long game time inside the mansion may help you progress the story mode.

I don't know exact condition for it, but I think it is worth trying if you have no other solution.

If you succeed, Evan starts briefing the next mission (kidnapping two scientists at enemy's camp) as soon as you enter the FREEMs hideout

(each time you reach the next cutscene, a "?" mark appears above Evan's head).

Good luck!

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 3:24 AM, prednin said:

Here's what I tried:

After arriving at the FREEMs hideout, accept side quests from Kobal at Weelinden INN.

Repeat accept & clear until Kobal orders you a Haunted Mansion quest.

Spending a long game time inside the mansion may help you progress the story mode.

I don't know exact condition for it, but I think it is worth trying if you have no other solution.

If you succeed, Evan starts briefing the next mission (kidnapping two scientists at enemy's camp) as soon as you enter the FREEMs hideout

(each time you reach the next cutscene, a "?" mark appears above Evan's head).

Good luck!

do you mean the haunted mansion side quest from thomas ( the skeleton guy ) ? otherwise the haunted mansion is locked

• Like 1

2 hours ago, prednin said:

No, Kobal at Weelinden INN sometimes gives you a quest in which you rescue missing children taken to the Haunted Mansion.

ok i'll try that maybe the amount of hours played has something to do with the story triggers.

EDIT: yes! finally triggered it! basically the game wants you to do at least one haunted mansion quest from kobal, but if you never do the original one from the skeleton guy in merlenheim he never gives you one ( that's why i was confused ).

The haunted mansion side quest is actually mandatory, if you speedrun the game doing only jin and kobal quests ( like i did ) you never trigger the FREEM story missions, maybe the game wants you to do at least one of every type of kobal missions who knows.

Edited by tinc62
new info
  • Like 1

On 2021/4/20 at 5:49 PM, tinc62 said:

ok i'll try that maybe the amount of hours played has something to do with the story triggers.

EDIT: yes! finally triggered it! basically the game wants you to do at least one haunted mansion quest from kobal, but if you never do the original one from the skeleton guy in merlenheim he never gives you one ( that's why i was confused ).

The haunted mansion side quest is actually mandatory, if you speedrun the game doing only jin and kobal quests ( like i did ) you never trigger the FREEM story missions, maybe the game wants you to do at least one of every type of kobal missions who knows.

BRAVO!?

• Like 3