Game crashed and awarded me trophies for no reason....

Man this game is so broken.

I wasted 30 mins this morning trying to get any online game working.

Got frustrated, so to cool off I decided to do some offline trophies instead, I was following this guide:-

https://stevivor.com/guides/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-achievement-guide-and-roadmap/

"It’s All In The Reflexes: Caught a flying object at least 25 times with Knives."

And as soon as I tried to start the game with Knives, the game crashed again. Not only that it gave me the trophy for completing the game on the hardest setting (I had not even started the game yet, and I was trying to play the Battle Royale)

The second trophy, not sure whether to call it ironic, but the trophy named "Dirty Trick" popped during the PS4 crash screen.

So now I have stupidly impossible time stamps..

Someone call the developers and tell them to fix their broken game..

• Like 2

I really want this game but I'm glad I've held off immediately.

The fact that you literally have a screenshot of a trophy popping during crash should lend credit to how broken it currently is. I've seen other people already report some whacky shit. I've got trophy screenshots of me on the dashboard from awkward timing, but during a crash is impressive.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, kindajustin said:

The fact that you literally have a screenshot of a trophy popping during crash should lend credit to how broken it currently is. I've seen other people already report some whacky shit. I've got trophy screenshots of me on the dashboard from awkward timing, but during a crash is impressive.

Interestingly I had a movie recorded from my Playstation of the crash but it does not record the trophy popups for some reason. Yeah it is impressive that I now have a trophy screenshot of the PS4 Blue screen of death. I unfortunately did not get to watch the bug live because I was pressing buttons on P2 controller while reading the guide on my laptop, then I saw in the corner of my eye that the screen had gone blue.

If only it had glitched the online trophies for me and not the difficulty one, which I was actually looking forward to having a go at.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 9:13 PM, kindajustin said:

totally not related to this game, but on Fall Guys, I got a trophy and the picture was of me joining someone's party, kinda a LOL moment