For those who want to try and unlock everything in the museum.

• 1 month later...
On 23.01.2021 at 0:33 PM, DJY8898 said:

I know most people are more interested in hitting Platinum, but some players (myself included from time to time), are completionists when it comes to collectibles. So, these are the songs with the highest drop rate for gems:

Lucid Gem: Shrouding Dark Cloud, Destiny Islands, Destiny's Force - Key Art + Station of Awakening
Pulsing Gem: Monstrous Monstro, This is Halloween, Pirate's Gigue - Story Scene
Betwixt Gem: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Up Down Adventure, The Promised Beginning - Character Cards 1-150
Twilight Gem: Prankster's Party, Traverse In Trance, Deep Drop - Character Cards 151-321
Writhing Gem: Dance of the Daring, Adventures in the Savannah, Roxas - Enemy Cards
Mythril Gem: One-Winged Angel (from FINAL FANTASY VII), Don't Think Twice (Memory Dive), Monster Smash! - Keyblade Cards

The rest is based on RNG and luck so who knows how long it'll take for some of you. The item boost definitely helps. Getting a Full Chain seems to help as well. Difficulty does not matter.

Awesome! Thank you. How's your progress with "All Excellents"? I perfected all the songs on Beginner and I'm almost done at Standard, but Proud will surely be a pain lol

Also, the 1 milion RP Feat is crazy and people think the Enemy Buster is a grind lmao. I'm at 87k enemies and never had to grind, so I'm guessing, if you're aiming at a true 100%, you'll get it naturally.

Edited by Sebulba2000

On 3/14/2021 at 9:49 PM, Sebulba2000 said:

Awesome! Thank you. How's your progress with "All Excellents"? I perfected all the songs on Beginner and I'm almost done at Standard, but Proud will surely be a pain lol

Also, the 1 milion RP Feat is crazy and people think the Enemy Buster is a grind lmao. I'm at 87k enemies and never had to grind, so I'm guessing, if you're aiming at a true 100%, you'll get it naturally.

I got a couple All Excellents just from playing some of the Memory Dives. Enemy Buster isn't too bad as you said, unless if you really want to speed up the process, play Dark Domination on Proud. Numerous times.

Edited by DJY8898