Icebreaker Trophy Glitched

SweetJohnsonn

Several people appear to be having issues with the Mission Stories trophies across destinations. For me, it’s the Dartmoor one that won’t unlock. Will just echo the poster above and say please let us know how the profile wipe goes. I’d really prefer not to do that after 100%-ing HM1 and HM2 but if it’s the only way then whatever.

Edited by JD-D2

• 1 month later...

Train Surfing Trophy still glitched as of March 9th. Really stupid. I did all of the challenges. Maybe it was because the final challenge unlocked was an ending (Secret serum one)? I don't want to go through the hassle of deleting my profile just for the platinum wtf. 

Edited by The_Great_Wumbo
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, The_Great_Wumbo said:

Train Surfing Trophy still glitched as of March 9th. Really stupid. I did all of the challenges. Maybe it was because the final challenge unlocked was an ending (Secret serum one)? I don't want to go through the hassle of deleting my profile just for the platinum wtf. 

A good mate of mine had an issue with this and said that if you do the Suit Only, Silent Assassin Run on Untouchable, it popped the Train Surfing trophy for him after not popping when meeting all the other requirements. Maybe try this??

On 1/24/2021 at 5:26 AM, SweetJohnsonn said:

I'm reinstalling the game and deleted my Hitman profile through here personal.hitman.io, I hope it works.

I didn't need to reinstall the game, I only deleted my profile through their website and went back for the glitched trophy and it popped second time through. Good luck!

7 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

A good mate of mine had an issue with this and said that if you do the Suit Only, Silent Assassin Run on Untouchable, it popped the Train Surfing trophy for him after not popping when meeting all the other requirements. Maybe try this??

7 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

This worked for me. Create saves frequently and it's not difficult to complete Suit Only Silent Assassin.

On 3/9/2021 at 1:42 PM, The_Great_Wumbo said:

Hopefully they can get it fixed with the March 30th patch.  The last one did fix some of the trophy popping issues. 

Marking this topic as solved is misleading because you can only delete your online profile once, so if another stories trophy bugs out after you're screwed.  And obviously any of them can bug out easily.  Anyone who resorts to this method is taking a big risk.  I expect they'll have it patched in the patch at the end of the month, so it might be better just to wait and see at this point. I'm not desperate to get my platinum right now, plenty of other games to play until they can fix the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 11:33 AM, Snake2410 said:

Hopefully they can get it fixed with the March 30th patch.  The last one did fix some of the trophy popping issues. 

Marking this topic as solved is misleading because you can only delete your online profile once, so if another stories trophy bugs out after you're screwed.  And obviously any of them can bug out easily.  Anyone who resorts to this method is taking a big risk.  I expect they'll have it patched in the patch at the end of the month, so it might be better just to wait and see at this point. I'm not desperate to get my platinum right now, plenty of other games to play until they can fix the issue.

The Icebreaker trophy issue was possibly solved with the latest patch on PS5, even though patch notes do not say it was.  It didn't pop when I loaded up the game and connected to server, but when I loaded up Chongquin it popped during the loading screen.  I did select the control mission story in loadout because notes said they fixed something in that one, but I'm not sure that had anything to do with it.  

This may also work for other mission story trophies that haven't popped for people.  Select a mission story in loadout, and then load up the mission and see what happens before giving up just because the notes don't list it.

Patching the PS4 version now so I can see if it pops in that one, which it should right away since it's now on their server that I have the trophy.

Edited by Snake2410

• 2 months later...

Late update for anyone worried about this in the future. It did finally pop for me way back in March 2021, I believe, but only after doing a Stealth only/suit only run. Hopefully, it's completely fixed by now but if anyone still has it glitched just try random challenges like SO/SA and it should pop (even though they aren't supposed to be required for this trophy).