More Bugsnax Coming.

snakebit10

I'm always down for more Bugsnax. The narrative, while bizarre, was welcomed due to its unique concept; capturing Bugsnax was definitely entertaining as well, particularly when different methods had to be used to obtain them. Overall with how the game ended it needed some form of continuation and I would never knock down a sequel if they're making it happen. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Im in the minority of not really being interested but im happy for those who are

i just started the ps5 game last night and i have an instant regret of playing it...but i just started and maybe it gets better after the first trophy, idk though, maybe i was expecting a little more ?1f3fc.png‍♂️ 

It definitely gets better. I played this game on another account, got platinum. I played it for a little bit, got bored, didn’t play for a week, then decided to push through to up my completion rate, and I really enjoyed the game after a while. Once you get more tools and start unlocking more areas it gets really fun. 

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

Im in the minority of not really being interested but im happy for those who are

i just started the ps5 game last night and i have an instant regret of playing it...but i just started and maybe it gets better after the first trophy, idk though, maybe i was expecting a little more ?1f3fc.png‍♂️ 

Honestly I started it and put it down for a month. It didn't really grab me at first, but to be fair I think it was more of a case of really wanting to play Miles Morales and I did that. When i went back to it I enjoyed it a whole lot more.

• 1 month later...