Will unlocking trophies on the PS5 also unlock them on PS4

XileLerinril

If I were to unlock a trophy on the PS5, would I also be able to unlock it by logging into the PS4? I am missing one trophy from the PS4 list, and I will likely do it twice anyway, so it's not a big deal if I need to double up on it. That said before I move to PS5 for good I want to check and make sure I won't need to be going back and doing trophies over again on PS4 if I get them for PS5. Has anyone poped a trophy on PS5 and then had it auto pop on the PS4?

On 1/23/2021 at 3:04 PM, XileLerinril said:

If I were to unlock a trophy on the PS5, would I also be able to unlock it by logging into the PS4? I am missing one trophy from the PS4 list, and I will likely do it twice anyway, so it's not a big deal if I need to double up on it. That said before I move to PS5 for good I want to check and make sure I won't need to be going back and doing trophies over again on PS4 if I get them for PS5. Has anyone poped a trophy on PS5 and then had it auto pop on the PS4?

I don't think the person above me understood what you asked. The game actually rechecks what is completed every time you switch between the two systems. With the current version of the game, you can obtain a trophy on the PS5 version and then log in to pop the trophy on the PS4 version. You can actually download both versions of the game onto the same PS5 console to make this easier to transfer between

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Once you figure this out, it'd be good to post back to this thread where it's all being collected: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/98116-cross-platform-games-to-have-2-lists-auto-pop-details/

It is figured out. That's what I stated above. When the Heart of Deimos Expansion trophies are added to the PS4 and PS5, you will be able to auto pop them on which ever console you play last along with the rest of the list. It's a server save.

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

I don't think the person above me understood what you asked. The game actually rechecks what is completed every time you switch between the two systems. With the current version of the game, you can obtain a trophy on the PS5 version and then log in to pop the trophy on the PS4 version. You can actually download both versions of the game onto the same PS5 console to make this easier to transfer between

That's awesome to hear. I have more or less retired my PS4 other than for Warframe. Being able to switch and not have to shift back and forth will be nice.