How hard is this game to platinum?

Yuber6969

The Maxima version has more content than the regular version, but the vita and PS4 versions are the same otherwise. As for the platinum, it's time consuming with RNG and luck based trophies. This thread has some good advice to give you a general gist: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/168651-world-of-final-fantasy/74517010

The game itself is super easy, it's just time consuming and the luck based trophies require patience. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

The Maxima version has more content than the regular version, but the vita and PS4 versions are the same otherwise. As for the platinum, it's time consuming with RNG and luck based trophies. This thread has some good advice to give you a general gist: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/168651-world-of-final-fantasy/74517010

The game itself is super easy, it's just time consuming and the luck based trophies require patience. 

Thanks!

I've been trying to platinum this game after it being on the shelf after my first trophy about four years ago. I would say that this has been a really enjoyable game, I'm about 82 hours in and I have just managed (with the use of the guide here and other tips in the forums) to get through main game, post script and now I'm onto coliseum clean up, mirage collection (I think I'm on 86% so a few to get via coliseum) and the 100 mirage boards completed. 

I would say for myself, that this was not super difficult (although the mini games were very very RNG and luck based so frustrating) it is just grind worthy and to definitely set aside the time :) I'm hoping I will get this platinum maybe sometime in the next two weeks, depending what time I can put in! 

• Like 2

I put the game off for a while when I first started it because the difficulty definitely ramped up post game and I was highly unprepared for it, and that was also at a time that I wasn't really into trophy hunting as I am now. I got back into it not too long ago, some time last year and just had to do a bit of grinding, reevaluate my teams and stacks, etc. That postgame curve can catch you, but just keep your setups on point and yeah some RNG will factor in too. But the grind isn't as bad as other games, just gotta find some good strategies out there too if you want to streamline the experience for the platinum

• Like 1

I've platinumed it once before on another profile and I just started it again on this one. I don't actually remember too much as it was when the game first came out that I played it. I do remember the minigames being a pain in the ass. I also remember thinking that the grind could have been so much worse. Other than that I don't remember anything particularly challenging as a lot of it was RNG and luck. 

• Like 1