How to reset all progress

Lake013

Like a few people here I've had numerous trophies glitch/not unlock, I found a complete re-install unlocked some glitched trophies when I fulfilled the requirements again, but nothing I did would unlock the glitched mastery trophies.

Deleting your saves does not reset progress as it's stored server side, however there's a website: https://personal.hitman.io/.

If you're signed into PSN this will allow you to submit a request to IOI to delete your Hitman profile effectively resetting your progress to 0. It does says it'll take up to 30 days but was pretty much instant for me.

Just be warned, this will also reset your progress in Hitman 2.

2 hours ago, Massey480 said:

If you delete your hitman data does that mean you have to do all the progress again 

Prue Poetry is glitched on mine I already did all the challenges on hitman 2 and yet I can't unlock it on Hitman 3 

This resets ALL progress to 0, your mastery levels and unlocks will all disappear.

2 hours ago, zurin said:

I reset my profile to get a trophy that glitched and it worked the second time around, however, another trophy glitched and now I can't reset my profile anymore... 

How do you reset it there are two options delete? or extract.  I'm assuming delete but I don't want mess it up so trying to be certain.

Just now, zurin said:

Delete is the correct one

thank you for the reply and good luck i hope they patch it for you.  i'm finishing everything then going for my last trophy by resetting it which is the shortcut one. I have 17 shortcuts unlocked but no trophy.  I had a few shortcuts unlocked when my progress was reset or mastery I should say from the transfer.  The challenges for unlocking the shortcuts was still checked off and my mastery was back to zero.

by the way which other trophy is glitched I've gotten around about 3 problems with quite a few of the trophies so I might be able to offer some advice.

On 25.1.2021 at 6:46 PM, Fantatier said:

Same for me, it's the only transferred trophy that didn't pop.... 1f62b.png

I think I know why, but I don't have a way to fix it. 
I did all of the challenges in Singapore, but I never bothered during it in Siberia. "Capital Punishment" unlocked for me despite never having done any of the requirements, leading me to believe that doing all challenges in Singapore pops the wrong trophy. I think they linked both locations to the same trophy or something, in which case resetting progress might not fix that one particular trophy.

Edited by gyrocop

16 hours ago, gyrocop said:

I think I know why, but I don't have a way to fix it. 
I did all of the challenges in Singapore, but I never bothered during it in Siberia. "Capital Punishment" unlocked for me despite never having done any of the requirements, leading me to believe that doing all challenges in Singapore pops the wrong trophy. I think they linked both locations to the same trophy or something, in which case resetting progress might not fix that one particular trophy.

That's what happened with me when everything carried over got that trophy even though I never did it 

But I did all 27 challenges on Hanau Port 

On 26/01/2021 at 9:20 PM, steel6burgh said:

thank you for the reply and good luck i hope they patch it for you.  i'm finishing everything then going for my last trophy by resetting it which is the shortcut one. I have 17 shortcuts unlocked but no trophy.  I had a few shortcuts unlocked when my progress was reset or mastery I should say from the transfer.  The challenges for unlocking the shortcuts was still checked off and my mastery was back to zero.

by the way which other trophy is glitched I've gotten around about 3 problems with quite a few of the trophies so I might be able to offer some advice.

Which trophies have you got around ? I'm having issues with full house and shortcut killer

59 minutes ago, SDB--1982 said:

Which trophies have you got around ? I'm having issues with full house and shortcut killer

shortcut killer you have to reset progress or wait for a patch of some sort.  I'm positive it had something to do either with disconnecting form server or the data transfer from hitman 2.  If you reset progress I would do it after you've obtained all the trophies you can in the game.  Also, I would save directly after opening each shortcut and if I were disconnected I'd revert back to most recent save just to be safe.   People have said you only have one reset.  As far as mission stories are concerned I didn't have any issues i mainly had issues with locations.  I tried everything to unlock shortcut killer without resetting progress but in the end it was my only option and the only trophy needed at that point.  I believe that if you have all your story missions checked off for full house and no trophy its probably bugged.  I'd just try playing through them all a 2nd time if you haven't already.  

8 hours ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

I have sent a request to delete progress (sigh) and have an email saying deletion has started. Will I get another email when it's done? I don't want to log back into Hitman and it somehow screw something else up. All this for 1 damn trophy. 

That email should also say:

"If you login to any HITMAN service from this point onward, a new account will be created for you. This new account will not be associated with the current deletion request."

I logged in straight away and all progress was gone.