Finally have made 100% on, every little thing on this game. some thing to say, for anyone that want, to start this game.

shai_sr12345

OK everyone.

I have finally managed to do 100% on every little thing that the game have to offer for me. (100% main game, earned the plat & 100% on dlc)

So I have some things to say for new players that want to start this game:

1) plot wise: the plot & story is ABSOLUTELY BEST. A lot of interesting villains & some plot twist. Most of the characters did change for the BEST.

BUT Do the 3 next things before the 2nd one:

Play the first one is A-MustPlay (story whise & gameplay it will make the characters in the second a more clear & understandable I did get the first before the second and it's help a lot)

The second most important Thing. PLEASE Watch immediately after the first game the Special OVA for the game (I did start the second & didn't understand almost the first hulf of the game because in the end of all the game I discover that was an special OVA to watch before) its take place after and before the second game.

The 3rd most important thing is to your personal preference (but I am recommending you to do it before the main game of the 2nd in the series) play the DLC its free of course. It's sort take place between one of the more advanced chapters but it's more of focus past events then in the 2nd events

2) don't count on the guide hours difficult & other things in that category, you will be disappointed (I can say that the difficult is the most accurate thing in all of the guide) but hours is At ALL NOT-ACCURATE

3) you will need to get more gems after the game you will need 87K gems in total to get (I think it's not mentioned in the guide) after you finish everything of the game on 100% in terms of missions get the gems in some of the most advanced missions (will not tell where because it is spoiler for a story mission)

4) you will be able to get the platinum. But the online servers was shutting down & I didn't know that the game have online at all.

The online was let you get some custome furniture & more but it's not important for in game 100% completion

This is all hope this post was a great one to prepare you for the game.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...