Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matrim_Drasgen

Matrim_Drasgen's Dispute

2 posts in this topic

Matrim_Drasgen

Final Fantasy XIII
Hi. I have no proof that I did my trophies legit. However, I have been a member of this community for quite some time, I have written some guides, and have a decent reputation on the forums. The dispute looks to be specifically about 6 trophies and maxing out each role. However, the trophy has nothing to do with switching. All you have to do is level each role until it is one away from the maximum. Then do all of them one after another. It is not that hard to max one, click to the next, pick the next role and max, etc. It has been a long time since I earned these trophies, well before my serious trophy hunting days, but I don't even have the Platinum. Why cheat for six bronze trophies and not earn the Plat? Looking at the trophies, I even got them in the order I liked the classes, so I know I earned them in that specific order on purpose. I did not cheat, so yes, it can clearly be done that fast and if I have to go through every person's profile who has Platinumed the game to find examples, I will.<br /> <br /> Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon on the matter.

Meh, what you did is possible AFAIK, and you didn't even get the time consuming trophies that are way easier to cheat. Just makes no sense to me.

Edited by MMDE