No Sniper Rifle in Free Version?

effdeegee

In order to get the :silver: Completionist, you must complete a few challenges using a silenced sniper rifle.

I've been reading a lot of internet posts and it appears as though there aren't any ways to obtain the silenced sniper rifle in the free download version (base game + Hawke's Bay) without buying dlc, or utilizing the legacy file transfer.

Could someone please confirm this, or tell me if I'm just misunderstanding something?

10 hours ago, effdeegee said:

In order to get the :silver: Completionist, you must complete a few challenges using a silenced sniper rifle.

I've been reading a lot of internet posts and it appears as though there aren't any ways to obtain the silenced sniper rifle in the free download version (base game + Hawke's Bay) without buying dlc, or utilizing the legacy file transfer.

Could someone please confirm this, or tell me if I'm just misunderstanding something?

There are no Sniper Rifles to unlock in the free version since they aren't available in the Training Facility and Hanke's Bay. You'll have to either get the HITMAN 1 levels (the easiest Silent Sniper Rifles to obtain in the game can be unlocked by completing the Level 3 Escalation in Marrakesh) or one of the other HITMAN 2 levels (from the standard edition I believe you get one for reaching level 10 mastery in Isle of Sgail).

10 hours ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

wait, by base game you mean the prologue & hawkes bay? thats it? cause in that case yeah youre fucked, but idk why youd only do those two parts anyways

He got the free version. But as far as I know of all the challenges, only the Sniper Rifle one is unobtainable since there isn't one to unlock in that version, afaik.

Edited by TugaSonic