MK11 won't delete from menu

gforce-92

Has anybody else had this bug where even after MK11 (ps5 free download via ps4 disc) is deleted from the ps5 menu it still appears and won't remove itself?

Perhaps someone has had it with another game perhaps but first time for me and literally no way to remove it. I don't even have MK11 anymore so find it quite annoying that it won't remove itself after deleting. I even tried redownloading the entire 80gb file and deleting again and no luck.

It's a bug on ps5 it's super annoying. They don't just go away like the person above said. I had 4 games stacked up that were deleted but stuck on the left of the nav menu before I figured out how to make them go away. You need to start reinstalling the game and cancel it while that's in progress. 

10 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

what show is that?

sweet home on netflix.

it's a wacky j-horror 2 parts comedy 1 part horrifying and 1 part gory as all hell, amazing. only negative i felt was that cgi was overused, but under the circumstances it couldn't have been done as well any other way really.

actually come to think of it, i think it's korean, not sure.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

Finally other people with this problem. I had 6 games stacked at one point, even games I'd not even played on the PS5, just the PS4. You can shift them by booting in safe mode and rebuilding the database. Not really a solution as its not practical doing that every time you finish a game but it was support that told me that so hopefully they realise its a problem and actually fix it

On 25/01/2021 at 6:08 PM, Cleggworth said:

Finally other people with this problem. I had 6 games stacked at one point, even games I'd not even played on the PS5, just the PS4. You can shift them by booting in safe mode and rebuilding the database. Not really a solution as its not practical doing that every time you finish a game but it was support that told me that so hopefully they realise its a problem and actually fix it

On 25/01/2021 at 5:53 PM, Pinselneo said:

I have the same problem with destiny 2

Restoring licenses in the settings has fixed it for me with 2 different games. Give that a try. 

• Like 1