Are there any trophies bugged playing coop?

daveallbeers

Since i played the ps4 version and platinumed it there, i know there were problems getting trophies playing in coop mode.

Has anybody encountered such problems with the ps5 version? I wanted to play and plat the game again together with a friend.

And yes i know that the platinum is not obtainable at the moment. But i am hoping they fix the problem

All the Borderlands games (except for Tales) share the same stat tracking glitches that can bug the location and story related trophies or cause them to become missable and BL3 is no exception, plus the Treat Yo Self DLC trophy won't pop if you're not the host. BL3 in particular is laggy as hell in co-op (the menus are especially laggy and very slow to open/navigate) and for some reason is even more unstable than playing solo. The PS5 version of the game is a straight port from the PS4, just with even more bugs and glitches thrown in so none of the old issues have been fixed. I don't have the PS5 version but I know friends who do and they don't speak very highly of it.

TL;DR: If you want to have the fewest issues, play solo and avoid co-op.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 1/28/2021 at 4:17 AM, MohandGamer7 said:

These are the activity cards. They will ruin your save and will reset your story progress after each time you start the game. Just stay away from them.

They seemed to have ruined my game without ever having interacted with them, so even then you're not safe. ?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

As far as I can tell, some of the "completions" only count when you are the host. It also seams sensitive to which player initiated the quest related interactions in some cases. The trophy related issues seem more prominent in the DLC trophies than the base game.

Today I started playing the game on PS5, using my PS4 character together with that of a friend, I tried to make the trophy of the polygon but even if we shot all the targets the trophy didn't come out. I'm getting the doubt that either he's bugged in coop, or he's not dating the PS4 character. Do you have this problem?

Obviously, as I did on PS4, I pressed the button to unlock the trophy for me.

Edited by Siriodorione