Misc Trophies not popping in NG+ Deadly obsession

HedleyNEUK

Hey,

Ive 100% all the DLC's and now only need 2 Misc trophies and to complete my deadly obsession run. 

Im doing deadly obsession on new game plus

I need Gunslinger and Friendly Fire trophies, which i attempted multiple times just after the dock area heading towards Kuwaq Yaqu

I've definitely farmed/checkpoint replayed to make an enemy kill 5 other enemies with Fear Arrows, in fact probably 8-9 times but no trophy.

Then very shortly after a perfect spot for 3x headshots in 3 seconds, which i've definitely done 3-4 times but again no trophy

Is this reported by others?

I can easily start another game and get to the same point but was hoping to pop the plat with the completion of DO

Edited by HedleyNEUK

5 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Hey,

Ive 100% all the DLC's and now only need 2 Misc trophies and to complete my deadly obsession run. 

Im doing deadly obsession on new game plus

I need Gunslinger and Friendly Fire trophies, which i attempted multiple times just after the dock area heading towards Kuwaq Yaqu

I've definitely farmed/checkpoint replayed to make an enemy kill 5 other enemies with Fear Arrows, in fact probably 8-9 times but no trophy.

Then very shortly after a perfect spot for 3x headshots in 3 seconds, which i've definitely done 3-4 times but again no trophy

Is this reported by others?

I can easily start another game and get to the same point but was hoping to pop the plat with the completion of DO

You can't checkpoint farm Deadly Obsession because the game doesn't save until you go to a campfire or at select moments throughout the story.

2 minutes ago, skateak said:

You can't checkpoint farm Deadly Obsession because the game doesn't save until you go to a campfire or at select moments throughout the story.

That does make sense....

Only thing i can think of for the gunslinger issue is that im using a DLC pistol, maybe i should retry with a bobby basic main game pistol

35 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

That does make sense....

Only thing i can think of for the gunslinger issue is that im using a DLC pistol, maybe i should retry with a bobby basic main game pistol

Shouldn't matter. I believe I used the silenced pistol when I did it. It did take me a few tires though.

Edited by skateak

Just now, skateak said:

Shouldn't matter. I believe I used the silenced pistol when I did it.

Il give it another go next point i find grouped enemies. Only other thing i can think is maybe i missed a shot in between the 3 headshots, so it wasn't 3 clean shots. So i did 3 in 3 seconds but by firing 4 shots maybe

Hopefully it pops for me then