Platinum help

tristan12375

20 minutes ago, tristan12375 said:

How should I go about getting the platinum. Should I finish the game then do all the side trophies 

Doesn't matter, just make sure you look at a guide for "the devil" ending, as it's easy to miss and you'll be forced to do a second playthrough. 

You'll need a platinum build too, to easily get some trophies on one playthrough. 

20 Body 

20 Tech 

The rest of the points wherever you want. 

• Like 1

Id just watch out for the missable trophies,

Jut you need 18 body for a heart that gives you the ability to Die then get back up you need that for a trophy

And 20 in Tech as you need to make the best weapons, plus making weapons is way easier and better than buying.

I personally did everything then did the endings, just make sure you manage to not screw things up with Panam, but heard thats pretty hard, and the Devil is pretty missable too.

I think you may have to have some understanding with Johny too for one of the endings so potentially missable. 

Edited by Hanzoadam
  • Like 1

You can finish the story, and then do Rogue and Panams side quests to unlock the other endings. You just have to make sure you don’t fail their quest lines or you’ll lock yourself out of those endings if you can’t revert to an earlier save. Make manual saves frequently. I recommend PowerPyxs guide. It’s what helped me make sure I didn’t have to do multiple playthroughs :)

https://www.powerpyx.com/cyberpunk-2077-trophy-guide-roadmap/

• Like 1