Trophy Thoughts?

johnclark12

Game looks pretty fun. All trophies are tied to winning races (no platinum). I don't imagine it is that difficult. It is up for $25 in the US.

Here is some PC gameplay (Game reminds me heavily of Crash Team Racing):

Edited by johnclark12

Looks like a very simple kart racing game. Sadly, this game doesn't have a platinum. And this game didn't critically well, unfortunately.

I hope they will be a better anthro game with a solid gameplay (The Sly games are one of them)

I have to say, it's an OK game overall.

Edited by RaucousDecagon0

6 hours ago, johnclark12 said:

Game looks pretty fun. All trophies are tied to winning races (no platinum). I don't imagine it is that difficult. It is up for $25 in the US.

Retails for $19.99 on Steam and Switch so I am guessing we can expect something similar on PS5? It looks to be live in Czech Republic for 659,000 kc (About $30 USD)

How is this $19.99 on STEAM? When I load STEAM it reads $5.49. https://store.steampowered.com/app/605100/Renzo_Racer/

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

It is listed for $24.99 on the US PS store. 

Yeah, not paying $33.49 CDN for this...

49 minutes ago, MAXTHUNDER said:

How is this $19.99 on STEAM? When I load STEAM it reads $5.49. https://store.steampowered.com/app/605100/Renzo_Racer/

I'll be waiting a couple of months til this goes on sale for $5 on PSN too.

Edited by diskdocx

23 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Yeah, not paying $33.49 CDN for this...

I'll be waiting a couple of months til this goes on sale for $5 on PSN too.

I can't imagine to many people will pay those kinds of prices. I will wait also. Looks like something that will discount rather quickly.

I took one for the team and bought the game. It took me almost exactly 1 hour to finish. Difficulty rating is a 2/10. The mechanics of the game are absolutely horrible. It is very hard to steer and you accelerate very slow. I'd wait for this to go down in price if I were you.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

I took one for the team and bought the game. It took me almost exactly 1 hour to finish. Difficulty rating is a 2/10. The mechanics of the game are absolutely horrible. It is very hard to steer and you accelerate very slow. I'd wait for this to go down in price if I were you.

Thanks for the update. Will wait for a price drop. Can't see paying $24.99 for a 1 hour game. 

21 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

That’s really rather abysmal for $25 US

17 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Thanks for the update. Will wait for a price drop. Can't see paying $24.99 for a 1 hour game. 

2 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

That’s really rather abysmal for $25 US

Keep in mind that I only raced on every track once to get all 20 trophies. I did not start the main 'Tournament' mode. So I am sure you could get more out of the game but all trophies can be earned in single player single race mode.

11 hours ago, johnclark12 said:

When it first released. My bad

No worries. I just thought seeing you made the thread you checked what the prices are now.

10 hours ago, johnclark12 said:

I'll just wait for it to go to PlayStation Now. Unless it goes down to a $1CAD it's any easy pass especially all the poor reviews on YouTube and I guess the developer has not listened to the problems so that tells me that they don't give a crap and just want to make a quick buck or in this case $33.49 on the Canadian PlayStation store. Yes you read that right. https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP1643-PPSA02609_00-9133372310780856

• 4 months later...
On 1/25/2021 at 5:05 PM, johnclark12 said:

This is why the PS4 version is better than the PS5 version. The mechanics for the PS4 version is not bad but the PS5 versions' mechanics was not that good.

15 hours ago, ShadowGreenBeav said:

This is why the PS4 version is better than the PS5 version. The mechanics for the PS4 version is not bad but the PS5 versions' mechanics was not that good.

I reached out to the developer about getting a free code for PS4 version and they pretty much told me they didn't even know it was out for PS4. I argued with them a little and they eventually said they would get back to me.