65,535 Limit for Trophies

Ugh, that's an awful trophy collection. 167930 unearned trophies...

9,208Games Played 42.21%Completion.

Hakooom has an incredibly respectable

3,837Games Played 92.63%Completion

I almost have as many ultra rare and very rare trophies as ikemenzi, and I'm just playing games for fun.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

On 1/25/2021 at 0:51 PM, PS_Bowser said:

Noticed Bronze Trophy limit is 65,535 trophies. Look at ikemenzi for proof. I'm sure Silver, Gold, and Platinum have the same limits. Need to increase the integer bit

On 1/25/2021 at 2:21 PM, Helyx said:

@Sly Ripper

{\displaystyle 2^{16}-1} (one less than 2 to the 16th power), which is the highest number that can be represented by an unsigned 16-bit binary number.

Sly is more than aware of the issue. 65,535 is the display limit for many things on site in addition to other limits to other features on the site both public and not public that requires working around. This is why Arcade Archives does not have a typical stage order due to a limit to how many stages can be in a series and also why some other things are done as they are.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Someone's insecure

lol. Have a thumbs up my friend. :)

[edit] Oh I ran out of my "reputation 10 times per day" already.

[edit2] DesmaBR, I'll give you a thumbs up tomorrow mate. lol

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PS_Bowser said:

only 251 games :(

Is this gonna be your response to everything? Not everyone wants to add every game they own to their profile because there's a statistic called completion rate, nobody's gonna sabotage that for the approval of someone who has fully hidden their trophy list. You can brag on the behalf of someone who has a lot of games added to their list, but what does that prove? I've bought hundreds of games on sale that I've not gotten around to playing and I'll never sabotage my list with those for your approval. It's an impressive feat to own as many games as ikemenzi has but all the profile does is flex a massive ownership of games, the profile has no impressive platinums earned whatsoever. You can make fun of people for their low game ownership as much as you want but you're getting insecure about another person's profile on their behalf when they've not even chimed in on the discussion.

Furthermore, Sony won't do anything to help this website so if it is an API issue that is causing Ikemenzi to have a bronze trophy cap then tough luck, this website won't be able to work around it because Sony doesn't give a shit.

• Like 3

On 2/1/2021 at 10:39 AM, enaysoft said:

Ugh, that's an awful trophy collection. 167930 unearned trophies...

9,208Games Played 42.21%Completion.

Hakooom has an incredibly respectable

3,837Games Played 92.63%Completion

I almost have as many ultra rare and very rare trophies as ikemenzi, and I'm just playing games for fun.

One big difference though.... Ikemenzi isn't a cheat. They are the No 1 legit trophy hunter. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sergen said:

Is this gonna be your response to everything? [...]

Don't feed the troll. It's just some child compensating for their insecurities.

Especially ignore them if they are not even brave enough to use their main account and instead post with a throwaway account.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lordidude said:

Don't feed the troll. It's just some child compensating for their insecurities.

Especially ignore them if they are not even brave enough to use their main account and instead post with a throwaway account.

I have been told that PS_Bowser is someone who sells trophies, cheats a lot of trophies and has a trophy website that is different to this one while being corrupt on there and keeping their account unflagged and they brag about having the website and not needing PSNP. However, if they don't need PSNP then what's the point in coming here to argue about the way it is displaying someone else's stats?

Don't take my word for it though, this is the words of someone else who has told me about this after seeing that I left a point in this thread.

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Sergen said:

I have been told that PS_Bowser is someone who sells trophies, cheats a lot of trophies and has a trophy website that is different to this one while being corrupt on there and keeping their account unflagged and they brag about having the website and not needing PSNP. However, if they don't need PSNP then what's the point in coming here to argue about the way it is displaying someone else's stats?

Don't take my word for it though, this is the words of someone else who has told me about this after seeing that I left a point in this thread.

I'm sticking up for ikemenzi. Also most of the people above are off tropic on the limit issue...its not a Sony issue their numbers aren't limited to 65535..its a PSNProfiles issue only. I like to help others so I'm pointing out the issue..