Mystery Map [Feb 2021] [Win prizes] [Sign up Open during whole contest]

3 minutes ago, Leewor said:

Looks interesting! But, I can't choose 2 platinums for mission 3? Only 2 first after mission 2, right?

Correct.
It will be the two platinum trophies to pop up after you completed Mission 2.
So plan accordingly! ?

Here is the daily update for people on Mission 2:
602ae7a9e6195e7421d33cb1_Screenshot%202021-02-15%20at%2022.28.38-p-500.png

There is a couple that are really close now.

On 2/14/2021 at 6:52 PM, Stedde said:

Week 3 - Is that two empty spots in your Platinum cabinet?
Earn two platinum trophies, the older the better!

This should be fun! I said I wasn't going to do the math for this but I ended up doing it ?

Anyway, Mission 2 accomplished, if my math is right! Since my last update, I completed Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, which wasn't too hard. Then I went on to platinum Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (which is beyond amazing, by the way), and hit the 3k mark. Onto the next mission!

Since I started this account in 2014, there's not many old trophies waiting for me. Most of them are difficult and too long to be enjoyable over the course of (less than) a week, but fortunately I've been slowly playing through two games in my backlog last year, so I won't be starting from scratch. I feel like it's time to go for them.

@Stedde just out of curiosity, how are DLC treated in this step? Are there no bonus points if you 100% complete one?

EDIT: I see only the points for the platinum will be counted, so ignore the last question. I believe this changes a few things, since I was considering the points of the other trophies needed for the Platinum in the games I chose. I think I'll hold off on one game for now, and replace it with another.

Good luck everyone, and until the next update!

Edited by Eblait
  • Like 2

I believe that I just got Mission 2 done...

Really feeling like Flatout 4 will be a headache to plat because of Flatout mode, so I went to Dirt 4, since I know that this one shouldn't be hard, just a bit time consuming...

Anyway, @Stedde Confirm that I really have mission 2 done, so that I can get done with Kick-Ass 2 and continue with Dirt 4 (don't think that I will return to Flatout 4 so soon..)

1 hour ago, Metal Slime King said:

Oh no! Does that mean my first of two plats was We Were Here, which I just started and only took like 6 hrs? Or was that the trophy that put me over the threshold and now I can work on the two older plats? @Stedde

Correct! 
You have gotten your first Platinum for Mission 3, which was from We Were Here! ?
Dungeon Master from We Were Here was the one that put you over. So there was quite a lot of trophies in-between.

So you have one more to go! 

Edited by Stedde

7 minutes ago, WhisperingDusk said:

Oh god I am so far behind but I got an unexpected workload and had not my usual game time. Still I’m hopeful I can finish mission 2 and maybe 3 by the end of the month. Still allowed to finish mission 4 in March?

I know the feeling. ?

Sorry, but this contest ends end of this month  (28/2.)

Task 2 is complete, and as i worked it out wrong my 1st plat for task 3 is LEGO Batman 2.

will be working on finishing up ICO, having lost my saves means hopefully 2 PTs, starting with the speedrun trophies and then the new game+ trophies. at least it should be a nice easy challenge for the week.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

Task 2 is complete, and as i worked it out wrong my 1st plat for task 3 is LEGO Batman 2.

will be working on finishing up ICO, having lost my saves means hopefully 2 PTs, starting with the speedrun trophies and then the new game+ trophies. at least it should be a nice easy challenge for the week.

I can confirm your are done! However you needed the Plat from LEGO Batman 2 to get over 3000 p.
So you still need now 2 Platinums for Mission 3. 

• Like 1

I don't think I'll be able to complete this challenge as I can't risk my PS4. The past two days the power has been going out on and off due to a freak Texas snowstorm and cold wave and I barely scraped out another Scribblenauts Mega Pack trophy yesterday before we blacked out again. I know there are still two weeks to this event but I will have a lot of catching up to do if I decided not to drop out. Sorry guys. Better get off the computer before the power gets out AGAIN. :(❄️

EDIT: Even if the power is back on for good, I think I just contracted food poisoning from eating leftover chicken my parents gave me. No ⚡means no way to cook, so no food for me to eat. My stomach hurts... ?

Edited by Ocean_CJ

3 hours ago, Ocean_CJ said:

I don't think I'll be able to complete this challenge as I can't risk my PS4. The past two days the power has been going out on and off due to a freak Texas snowstorm and cold wave and I barely scraped out another Scribblenauts Mega Pack trophy yesterday before we blacked out again. I know there are still two weeks to this event but I will have a lot of catching up to do if I decided not to drop out. Sorry guys. Better get off the computer before the power gets out AGAIN. :(❄️

EDIT: Even if the power is back on for good, I think I just contracted food poisoning from eating leftover chicken my parents gave me. No ⚡means no way to cook, so no food for me to eat. My stomach hurts... ?

I hope you're ok!!

• Like 1

Had a few things come up this month so wasn't able to play for about a week straight but i finally finished mission 1 with wipeout omega collection being finished now. will hopefully be done mission 2 in a day or so by playing black ops cold war and midnight deluxe for my 3k points

On 2/1/2021 at 8:22 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Looking at your trophy list, I don't agree with you at all.. Elite Campaign Legend was way harder than Beat Zico.. That last Championship and Chenjuku Project single race were a pure nightmare in Wipeout HD.. (main reason why I didn't put some serious effect in Wipeout Omega yet..). 

And, no, I'm not saying that Beat Zico is easy, since it's definitely not easy, but I just believe that's not the hardest part of the platinum. 

Good luck! 

Having finished the game now id have to agree with you and say beating Zico HD was not the toughest thing in this game for me to beat. I actually found the 2048 series with some of the zones and zico 2048 to be my hardest trophies to obtain. I feel like the cars and maps in hd were much easier for me and i had no problem getting all of the medals including that final tournament that you were talking about. The only 2 maps i had any real problem with were Vineta K and sebenco climb but i made it up with the other 6 tracks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ocean_CJ said:

I read that you got ”little” snow. ?
Hope everything gets solve soon and you feel better as well!

I hope I see you in the next contest!

So I actually managed to finally beat the Ripsnorter in Sackboy and went and got myself my first platinum for mission 3. Was not expecting to finish it today so I am very pleased. 

Hope you guys in Texas are doing alright. I've seen lots of pictures of people's pipes bursting and stuff. I live in Canada so I'm used to cold but I guess this is rather unprecedented for you. Stay warm and safe!

Here is an update on the Mission 3 Status:
602e2c8a51fd29d78200e8c7_Screenshot%202021-02-18%20at%2009.59.40.png
FYI Savage_Sarabi I did the update before you post. So I have not missed it.  ?
It will be included in the next update.

Here is an update for overall Leaderboard:
602e41f7e1dac65006a915ef_Screenshot%202021-02-18%20at%2011.31.01.png

This includes the bouns for those who manage to complete Mission 3 already.

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Stedde said:

Here is an update on the Mission 3 Status:
602e2c8a51fd29d78200e8c7_Screenshot%202021-02-18%20at%2009.59.40.png
FYI Savage_Sarabi I did the update before you post. So I have not missed it.  ?
It will be included in the next update.

Here is an update for overall Leaderboard:
602e2b89130aef2abb81417d_Screenshot%202021-02-18%20at%2009.55.15.png
This includes the bouns for those who manage to complete Mission 3 already.

Are you sure about the points ? Ôô

How "platinumplayer12" can only have 3263 points with 3 missions done ?

(mission 2 only gave 3000pts / mission 3 with 2 very easy plat and no bonus give at least 600 pts ... so it's more than 3600 pts .. and didnt even count mission 1 :D)

And Leewor got 1870 points with mission 3 ... when the max points for a platinum trophy is a little under 600 points ? (even with bonus, it's 800 points max / platinum ... so can"t be 1870 with 2 platinums ... specially with 2 easy platinums with 100% done the same day so no bonus Ôô)

Or i didn't get something ? ^^'

Edited by seblegamer