Mystery Map [Feb 2021] [Win prizes] [Sign up Open during whole contest]

1 hour ago, seblegamer said:

Are you sure about the points ? Ôô

How "platinumplayer12" can only have 3263 points with 3 missions done ?

(mission 2 only gave 3000pts / mission 3 with 2 very easy plat and no bonus give at least 600 pts ... so it's more than 3600 pts .. and didnt even count mission 1 :D)

And Leewor got 1870 points with mission 3 ... when the max points for a platinum trophy is a little under 600 points ? (even with bonus, it's 800 points max / platinum ... so can"t be 1870 with 2 platinums ... specially with 2 easy platinums with 100% done the same day so no bonus Ôô)

Or i didn't get something ? ^^'

Yes & No. 
I forgot to add the 1000 p Bonus for completing Mission 3 for platinumplayer12, but it's fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out.
It would have been fixed in the next update otherwise.

But let me breakdown for you and hopefully it will answer your question.

platinumplayer12 score:

Mission 1 : 377p + 1000p (bonus for completing the Mission)

Mission 2: 1000 p (bonus for completing the Mission) (No other points was/are givning for Mission 2. 3000p was just a measure to complete Mission 2, not included in the score)

Mission 3: 886 (TotalPoints for the two Platinums) + 1000 p(bonus for completing the Mission)

Total Points: 4 263 p

When you complete a Mission, you get a 1000 p Bonus.

Leewor's two platinums was worth 870 and then the 1000p, gives the score 1 870p.

I hope this answers your questions. ?

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 9:17 AM, Stedde said:

In order to keep you players updated on your progress in a more structure way, I will soon release a dedicated page for you track you progress and Leaderboard for upcoming contests. Might be released end of this contest or be ready for my next contest that I am to run.

Cool idea, @Stedde. I've been using @Han_the_Dragon's spreadsheet so far, it's simple enough to do some quick planning. We can test your page and send you feedback in the upcoming contests, although I'm not sure I'll be making the same progress as this one.

Speaking of progress, I finally platinumed Bloodborne a couple days ago, after a six-year gap! I'm surprised that it only took a few hours to finish the game, and the final bosses were down in the first try as well (except for the annoying Micolash and his projectiles).

I'm working towards my next platinum, but I plan on returning to Bloodborne to complete the DLC afterwards. Who knows what the next mission will bring? ?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Ampplaca said:

Had a few things come up this month so wasn't able to play for about a week straight but i finally finished mission 1 with wipeout omega collection being finished now. will hopefully be done mission 2 in a day or so by playing black ops cold war and midnight deluxe for my 3k points

Having finished the game now id have to agree with you and say beating Zico HD was not the toughest thing in this game for me to beat. I actually found the 2048 series with some of the zones and zico 2048 to be my hardest trophies to obtain. I feel like the cars and maps in hd were much easier for me and i had no problem getting all of the medals including that final tournament that you were talking about. The only 2 maps i had any real problem with were Vineta K and sebenco climb but i made it up with the other 6 tracks.

Congrats!!!

Maybe they tweaked the difficulty? I remember those being extremely hard.. Well, maybe that's also a point sending me in the direction of returning to Wipeout Omega for the Wipeout Triple Crown, since I have the other 2 already..

This morning I just got done with Kick-Ass 2 lol, I will continue with Dirt 4 or Flatout 4, but I don't believe that I will get any new plats this month, so I will likely stay stuck in mission 3..

11 hours ago, AuburnDRM said:

Alright, it's time to go back to the current decade! I finished ICO (2011) and God of War PS3 (2009) for the challenge, and while it does feel good to clear out some old backlog, I'm ready for some more recent projects. Overall, I think this was an interesting mission and I did enjoy going back and cleaning up some games from a decade ago.

Wow! That's amazing work and perfect for this challenge. Well done.

Also, I just got my two Platinums! Detroit: Become Human and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. They're from 2020 and 2019 respectively, so not old, but they're uncommon and I'm proud of them. Esp Detroit, I want to Platinum the Quantic Dream series and that's my first one done :D 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

What's my mission 2 status at now? I have a platinum lined up for mission 3 but don't want to pop it too early for obvious reasons.

Updating now.
But can confirm you are done with Mission 2.

And you already got one Platinum, SAYONARA WILD HEARTS was your first one.
You went over 3000 p with 
Capricornus A. ?

So just one more platinum and you are done with Mission 3.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AuburnDRM said:

Alright, it's time to go back to the current decade! I finished ICO (2011) and God of War PS3 (2009) for the challenge, and while it does feel good to clear out some old backlog, I'm ready for some more recent projects. Overall, I think this was an interesting mission and I did enjoy going back and cleaning up some games from a decade ago.

U will win this contest letsss goo

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AuburnDRM said:

Pretty sure you're gonna win it all!! Unless the last mission can net a lot of points I'll just be happy being near the top 3.  Way better than I did last month with the 5 game backlog challenge.

• Like 1

Gosh darn Horizon Zero Dawn...I would totally have had the platinum tonight had I realized that I was purchasing the DLC skills instead of the main game skills. So now I'm just going to grind the DLC a bit, get the rest of the skill points, then recomplete the last mission for the all allies trophy, and then I'll have my second platinum well in time for the next mission. 

9 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Did you miss my Kick-Ass 2 plat, or I missed something? (I should have completed Mission 2 before getting Kick-Ass 2 the platinum trophy).

The points had been included, just forgot to tag mark you in the visual list. ?
Fixed now!

4 hours ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

10 years and 11 months after starting it, Heavy Rain is platted. It’s been a rough week to find any time to hunt, but time to press through for one more platinum before mission 4 springs up. 

Nice!
I have that on my backlog as well, probably just as old.

57 minutes ago, Savage_Sarabi said:

Gosh darn Horizon Zero Dawn...I would totally have had the platinum tonight had I realized that I was purchasing the DLC skills instead of the main game skills. So now I'm just going to grind the DLC a bit, get the rest of the skill points, then recomplete the last mission for the all allies trophy, and then I'll have my second platinum well in time for the next mission. 

Hang in there!
It's a good game so enjoy. I was planning on doing the DLC soon.

1 hour ago, Stedde said:

The points had been included, just forgot to tag mark you in the visual list. 1f642.png
Fixed now!

Ok, just wanted to make sure that my progress towards Mission 3 was being counted (although, I still have no clue how long Dirt 4 will actually still take, since the Rally championships are really long..). 

For my second platinum for mission 3, with a game in my old backlog, i'm working on Sports Champions

But playing this game for hours with PS Move... my arm is killing me X)

Will try to finish it during the weekend if i can find the time, so i can be ready with others for the final mission ^^

Earned the first platinum, Prey, on Thursday. I'm aiming to finish a tough one next: Butcher.

I recently realized that every remaining game I have available is either lengthy (over 50 hours), or very challenging, so I'm not particularly confident in my ability to complete all four missions in time. The rarity on most of them wouldn't even be worthwhile for the contest, either.

• Like 1

Was just sat trying to work out what the fourth challenge will be so I could get set up for it this weekend ?? this has been so fun, I really hope I make the top 3 (because it'd be a big help in buying Disco Elysium, omg so excited) but I've really enjoyed this either way, thank you Stedde ☺️

• Like 3