Mystery Map [Feb 2021] [Win prizes] [Sign up Open during whole contest]

This is definitely an interesting final challenge. It'll definitely take a little prepping to get ready by tomorrow.

Assuming that this starts immediately at midnight on Feb 22 (UTC), this countdown timer should be accurate:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/gaming?iso=20210222T00&p0=%3A&msg=Week+4+Mystery+Map&font=cursive

Also, thanks for the kind words guys!

Edited by AuburnDRM
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, AuburnDRM said:

This is definitely an interesting final challenge. It'll definitely take a little prepping to get ready by tomorrow.

Assuming that this starts immediately at midnight on Feb 22 (UTC), this countdown timer should be accurate:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/gaming?iso=20210222T00&p0=%3A&msg=Week+4+Mystery+Map&font=cursive

Also, thanks for the kind words guys!

I didn't not know that you could create that countdown clock, it's perfect.
The timer is correct!

Edited by Stedde

I changed my minddecided to just get mission 3 over with, by completing a quick game I happened to buy in the recent sale: Iris.Fall. I'll try to finish off the remainder of Butcher (6 trophies left!) during the final mission, along with some other stuff. Seemed like a better use of my time.

Mission 3 is done! I ended up going for the God of War: Ascension platinum - I managed to grab the multiplayer trophy through the PS Now trial. It was the easiest choice since I played it around the time it came out and wasn't going to buy an online pass for one bronze.

Since there are 7 days left (both until the end of the trial and the end of the contest), I thought I'd complete some quick and light games in the PS Now catalog for the last mission. I'm happy with the backlog I managed to complete this month, so I won't push myself too far with the time-consuming games that are there. So I'll start playing a game I never got around to play in my PS2 days, Primal. I'm also thinking of starting Lone Survivor after that.

Have fun in the final week, everyone!

Edited by Eblait
  • Like 4

I think it`s save to say, I´m out of this months contest. I just can`t complete week 3.

•     At first I tried to get the Platinum in Stardew Valley, but this stupid Minigame (Journey of the Prairie King) is still just impossible BS.
  •     Then I thought maybe The Technomancer could work, but I`m still in the second Chapter of maybe 5? No way I can beet this game in Time.
  •     Now I thought I could quickly get the Platinum in Batman Arkham City, but after 3 hours of failing to obtain the perfect freeflow 2.0 Trophy, I`m sure there is no way for me to beet mission 3.

Even if I could somehow get 2 Platinums this week, there would simply not be enough time for mission 4.

But thanks @Stedde for hosting this great contest and good luck to everyone for the rest of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueDevl_one said:

I think it`s save to say, I´m out of this months contest. I just can`t complete week 3.

•     At first I tried to get the Platinum in Stardew Valley, but this stupid Minigame (Journey of the Prairie King) is still just impossible BS.
  •     Then I thought maybe The Technomancer could work, but I`m still in the second Chapter of maybe 5? No way I can beet this game in Time.
  •     Now I thought I could quickly get the Platinum in Batman Arkham City, but after 3 hours of failing to obtain the perfect freeflow 2.0 Trophy, I`m sure there is no way for me to beet mission 3.

Even if I could somehow get 2 Platinums this week, there would simply not be enough time for mission 4.

But thanks @Stedde for hosting this great contest and good luck to everyone for the rest of it.

You really tried to find different ways. :)
I have still not made it pass Mission 2 yet.

Thanks for joining, I hope I see you again in my future contests and maybe you will get your revenge on the three games above.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Wait, why am I still at only two platinums earned? I platinumed Worms Rumble a few days ago but it's been two updates and it hasn't been counted yet.

You are correct!
A miss from my side with the date (this will be better in the future with some better automation in place which is almost done.)
Sorry, Fixed now! ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

@Stedde How have I completed Mission 3 and not Mission 2? Do the Plats that I earned for Mission 2 count for Mission 3 for some reason? 

Since you did such a "speed run"and ran trough the Missions ?, I missed to update the Mission 2 visual picture.
All points are counted for and you are on Mission 4!