Mystery Map [Feb 2021] [Win prizes] [Sign up Open during whole contest]

Seems interesting so I think I will join. Just a question, if the week passes and I didn't complete the mission, can it still be achivable the next one? If so, I'll start next week as I'm currently with some exams and I don't think I'll be able to finish this one. 

2 hours ago, Stedde said:

Week 1 - What are you still doing in my Backlog?

Complete one game from you backlog that you have a completion ratio between 10%-90% on

So, I believe you said I'm allowed to just start a new game, set it up in that percentage, and then let you know? Just want to make sure I heard you right.

I'll probably choose Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for this—need to finish it before my month of EA Play expires.

On 1/25/2021 at 3:34 PM, Stedde said:

A new month and I want to try out a new contest.
The idea is just like my contest in January that it should help/motivate you clear some of your backlog.
It will be up to you which games you choose, so the idea is that the contest is open/available for as many people as possible. 

The only "prerequisite" for you to be able to enjoy/participate is you should not have a Backlog of 100% Completion. 1f642.png
You need to have games that are not 100%.

Let me introduce:

Mystery Map

600f270eb5241285065489e0_MysteryMap.png
What?
A secret map with 4 Missions

How?
The idea is that each week during February (4 weeks) a Mission will be presented.
Complete the Mission and get points and climb the leaderboard.
If you do not manage to complete Mission 1 when week 1 is over you just continue with Misson 1 until you're done and then you are allowed to move over to Misson 2 and so on.

Finish all 4 mission and you will earn a custom made Badge and the chance to win a PSN Code!

Setup
The contest will start 1/2 2021. The contest duration is a 4 weeks.
Each week a new Mission will be presented. Missions will be hidden until presented.

The Mission for each week will be presented Sunday UTC 22:00.

Mission Release dates:

Mission 1  - 31 Jan UTC 22:00

Mission 2 - 7 Feb UTC 22:00

Mission 3 - 14 Feb UTC 22:00

Mission 4 - 21 Feb UTC 22:00

Rules
Point system
A trophy is not the same as a “trophy”. Platinum in Red Dead Redemption 2 should (and is) more worth than platinum in My Name Is Mayo.
A platinum is also a lot more worth than a bronze. Your commitment and hard work should pay off.
The points are therefore calculated based on how common they are on PSN(Sony) times the value of the trophy (Bronze 15p, Silver 30p, Gold 90p, Platinum 300p)

For example:
The silver trophy “Quick Tempered” in the game God of War is 23%. 
This would give you 53,1p (100-23 = 1,77* 30p).

The bronze trophy “Secret Meeting” in the game Thimbleweed Park is 60,01%. 
This would give you 20,85p (100-60,01 = 1,39*15p)

All the trophies you gather that are needed/required for completing a mission will be counted to your total point. 

Completing a Mission will also give you an extra 1000p.

Prize
Anybody who manages to complete the 4 Missions will get a custom made Badge!

There will also be prize for the Top 3 spots with the most points when the month ends:
1) PSN Code $30
2) PSN Code $20
3) PSN Code $10

Sounds Fun?
If so, post in the thread if you want to join and I will sign you up!

What would the mystery events be? Can we get some examples of potential Events? 
I’d really like to join this. 

3 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Put me for Black Clover, currently at 89% total trophy completion (87% of the base trophy list).

I essentially just need to do the only 2 really hard missions... but they are really annoying..

Lol. Ahh this game was great but you are right there is a few frustrating things in there ............. damn crystal defense.

Please mark me down for 13 Sentinels : Aegis Rim for mission 1. Currently at 45%  

• Like 1

Of course you can FreshFromThaDeli.
You have been added. 

Caquis_1 If you don't manage to complete Mission 1 in week 1 you can just continue that in week 2-week4 if you did not manage. When you complete Mission 1 you are allowed to start Mission 2. Some Mission might go faster than others. It all depends on you and your time and "strategy" maybe.
I have added you at least.

bruin-rocks with making any spoilers, the idea is to help clean up your backlog but make it as "open" as possible for everybody. So no specific games are required.
Hard for me to say more, but I will add you and try it out if you want. ?

So for you new people, add which game you will choose for Mission 1 unlock the gate for the Mystery Map. ?

A nice mix of good old games people have chosen so far!

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 1