Mystery Map [Feb 2021] [Win prizes] [Sign up Open during whole contest]

11 hours ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

So, I believe you said I'm allowed to just start a new game, set it up in that percentage, and then let you know? Just want to make sure I heard you right.

I'll probably choose Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for this—need to finish it before my month of EA Play expires.

Correct.
So your points for the first trophies won't be counted until you reach 10% completion to make it fair to all the other players.

6017f28827c02c6653fa26d5_Screenshot%202021-02-01%20at%2013.22.13.png
We have movement on the map! 

Edited by Stedde

14 minutes ago, Stedde said:

Correct.
So your points for the first trophies won't be counted until you reach 10% completion to make it fair to all the other players.

I reco that he change his game - will respect the requirements to be fair to the other challengers ??

i am taking golf party ?✌️?

I would like to take Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 as my first game, because I just started it and it is really great. Unfortunally I have a loading screen bug.

After a cutscene the loading bar is stuck at 95%. I will delete the game and start a new run, but if I can`t solve it I have to take a different game. @Stedde would that be ok or should I take a different game right away?

9 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Lol. Ahh this game was great but you are right there is a few frustrating things in there ............. damn crystal defense.

Ya... That and the area capture one are a pain.. Everything else is extremely easy or RNG easy (online..). Hopefully 1 week will be enough to do it lol 

5 hours ago, Ampplaca said:

im going to go with wipeout omega collection which is currently at 15%. Havent played it since july 2017 even though i grinded the hardest trophy already

Looking at your trophy list, I don't agree with you at all.. Elite Campaign Legend was way harder than Beat Zico.. That last Championship and Chenjuku Project single race were a pure nightmare in Wipeout HD.. (main reason why I didn't put some serious effect in Wipeout Omega yet..). 

And, no, I'm not saying that Beat Zico is easy, since it's definitely not easy, but I just believe that's not the hardest part of the platinum. 

Good luck! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BlueDevl_one said:

I would like to take Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 as my first game, because I just started it and it is really great. Unfortunally I have a loading screen bug.

After a cutscene the loading bar is stuck at 95%. I will delete the game and start a new run, but if I can`t solve it I have to take a different game. @Stedde would that be ok or should I take a different game right away?

Yes, no problem. 
Just ping which game you end up with.

It's not to late FreeSpark22. The contest is open whole February.
You have been added.

2 hours ago, Stedde said:

Correct.

Sadness, I don't see my pretty purply Chocobo on the map.

Now I feel silly.  I'm the Circle.  Been away from home so hadn't seen my PSN avatar in a bit.

Edited by Otenko_the_sage
Figured out I'm a silly goose.

59 minutes ago, Otenko_the_sage said:

Sadness, I don't see my pretty purply Chocobo on the map.

Now I feel silly.  I'm the Circle.  Been away from home so hadn't seen my PSN avatar in a bit.

Yes, it's the PSN Avatars. ?

36 minutes ago, platinumplayer12 said:

Lol that started well the game disc is not working. :D

Just when you were up for some Ice Age, typical! ?

Ping if you want to change game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stedde said:

Caquis_1 If you don't manage to complete Mission 1 in week 1 you can just continue that in week 2-week4 if you did not manage. When you complete Mission 1 you are allowed to start Mission 2. Some Mission might go faster than others. It all depends on you and your time and "strategy" maybe.
I have added you at least.

Oh thats great, in that case I think I will go with Spider-Man: Miles Morales which is currently sitting at 13%. I know the game isn't that old but my backlog is not that big and I haven't play the game since November (Hope that isn't a problem) 

2 hours ago, Caquis_1 said:

Oh thats great, in that case I think I will go with Spider-Man: Miles Morales which is currently sitting at 13%. I know the game isn't that old but my backlog is not that big and I haven't play the game since November (Hope that isn't a problem) 

Of course it's OK!
The game does have to be an old one but personally I really need to clean up my backlog. ?

• Like 1

Willing to try this. It looks fun, so feel free to add me. :)

As for the first mission, I know just the game I can get done in six days(since this is Feb 1) - Scribblenauts Mega Pack. Already at 11%, just need to grind out the rest of the shards in Unlimited and do the rest of Unmasked.

27 minutes ago, Ocean_CJ said:

Willing to try this. It looks fun, so feel free to add me. :)

As for the first mission, I know just the game I can get done in six days(since this is Feb 1) - Scribblenauts Mega Pack. Already at 11%, just need to grind out the rest of the shards in Unlimited and do the rest of Unmasked.

I have added you Ocean_CJ.

13 minutes ago, WhisperingDusk said:

So if I choose Hollow Knight (currently at 65%), I have to get it to 100% by Sunday the 7th of February? Or Monday. 

Anyhow, I will try! 

No, you have the full month, but on 7th of February next Mission will be released/presented.
For you to start/allowed to do it you must complete Mission 1(In your case, 100% Hollow Knight)

• Like 1

Hi, if it’s not too late, can you add me to the challenge? It will definitely help me get rid of some games I’m close to completing.

My pick for Mission 1 is Kingdom Hearts, currently at 88%. Amusingly, one of the couple trophies left is Speedster, so I may be able to finish it in time for the next mission!

Edited by Eblait

22 minutes ago, Stedde said:

No, you have the full month, but on 7th of February next Mission will be released/presented.

For you to start/allowed to do it you must complete Mission 1(In your case, 100% Hollow Knight)

Okay. I got it. Sign me up for Hollow Knight as first mission. This is really fun, thank you for organising. 

Question: when you mention this percentage, does it mean only for a base game or one DLC, or does it mean base game + DLC?

Because if it’s the first, I wouldn’t be able to pick, for example, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, because while the base game + DLC is currently at 88% on my list, the Hoth DLC is at 0%, so I won’t be able to start it.

31 minutes ago, Damarcus_96_ said:

My game is Call of duty Black Ops Cold War currently at 85%

You said Sims 4 before? ?

Call of duty Black Ops Cold War is the game you choose? 

21 minutes ago, Eblait said:

Question: when you mention this percentage, does it mean only for a base game or one DLC, or does it mean base game + DLC?

Because if it’s the first, I wouldn’t be able to pick, for example, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, because while the base game + DLC is currently at 88% on my list, the Hoth DLC is at 0%, so I won’t be able to start it.

You have been added Eblait!

It's the first.
A DLC is a "game" you can choose.
So either you choose just the base game or a DLC you are missing trophies.

So maybe save that one, who knows maybe there be a Mission where that DLC is suited better? ?

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 1