Mystery Map [Feb 2021] [Win prizes] [Sign up Open during whole contest]

On 2/1/2021 at 4:21 AM, Stedde said:

Correct.
So your points for the first trophies won't be counted until you reach 10% completion to make it fair to all the other players.

Okay, all ready:

dhdthxdhd.jpg

I'll assume that suffices, and get started on finishing it soon (probably tomorrow).

20 hours ago, Stedde said:

You said Sims 4 before? ?

Call of duty Black Ops Cold War is the game you choose? 

You have been added Eblait!

It's the first.
A DLC is a "game" you can choose.
So either you choose just the base game or a DLC you are missing trophies.

So maybe save that one, who knows maybe there be a Mission where that DLC is suited better? ?

My sims 4 isn't in your bracket of 10% or over, my bad ? also? Would it be possible to change my game again to Dead Nation?

If not, I can still with call of duty black ops cold war

I'd lke to join for Saints Row 3 Remastered - currently at 27%, loved this game when I was younger but finding it a bit of a chore now so I think this would help me step up a gear with it! Btw, the game has DLC on disc - can I include this in completion or does it just go until I get the Platinum?

2 hours ago, Damarcus_96_ said:

My sims 4 isn't in your bracket of 10% or over, my bad 1f602.png also? Would it be possible to change my game again to Dead Nation?

If not, I can still with call of duty black ops cold war

Dead Nation it is then. Good Luck!  

Mushili and cazcomp you both have been added!

26 minutes ago, cazcomp said:

I'd lke to join for Saints Row 3 Remastered - currently at 27%, loved this game when I was younger but finding it a bit of a chore now so I think this would help me step up a gear with it! Btw, the game has DLC on disc - can I include this in completion or does it just go until I get the Platinum?

It's just for the base Game. So only until you get the Platinum. 

I raised my game, Scribblenauts Mega Pack, from 11%=>36% by getting 50 Starites and getting Notebook Explore for getting all of the Object Shards. To note, this was the most boring part of Scribblenauts Unlimited. You have to solve the riddles in the Object Shards category to get Starite Shards and they are in six categories with no less than 25 tasks you need to complete in each category. This was very tedious and I had to use a guide because while I knew the answers to some tasks, the other descriptions were vague. Still, I got that done, and managed to clear a few areas to get to 52 Starites out of the 60 I need to complete Unlimited's storyline and basically 100% that game, then it's onto the DC Universe crossover... :( Don't worry I'll be moving to Mission 2 soon enough even if I have to play Mega Pack again tomorrow after gym, Unmasked has its own problems...

The only reason I did this was because FFXIV was not hopping and I couldn't get the queues I needed. I could have continued the main story quests but I wanted to get Ravana Extreme out of the way at least and open up some trials. :P

Edited by Ocean_CJ
  • Like 2

On 27/01/2021 at 5:08 PM, Stedde said:

seblegamer you have been signed up.
Sorry for "blocking" you in the January contest, but now you are in! ?

No prob at all man, rules are rules, i still tried :D;) 

Thx for adding me on this one ^^

I'm a bit late, but as my game for mission one, i'm going to take Tron: Evolution

Didnt play it since 2011, it's at 19% (only did online trophies so i'm safe for 100% ^^), so now is the time to finally go back to it :D 

Good game everyone :) 

Edited by seblegamer

Just now, Darling Baphomet said:

Oh geez, I completely forgot the start date for this, it's been a busy few days. Can I do Underhero as my game? Probably the only one I can complete in three days, lol.

There is no rush.?

You have the whole month. 
But a new Mission will be released on Sunday and you cannot start it until Mission 1 is done.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Stedde said:

Here are an update on the Leaderboard:
601c7a211db38536d9e91fc2_Screenshot%202021-02-04%20at%2023.49.56.png

Keep up the good work! 1f642.png

Good thing that my target isn't the prize, but to improve my total completion % :lol: and complete the event number of games (well, or sabotage myself again if I decide tempting my luck again, by putting myself to finish the DLC on Gravity Rush, finish Resogun or I Am Alive... definitely not feeling like doing either of them and I'm not even sure that I can do the last race on Gravity Rush or the stuff on Resogun..)

6 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Good thing that my target isn't the prize, but to improve my total completion % :lol: and complete the event number of games (well, or sabotage myself again if I decide tempting my luck again, by putting myself to finish the DLC on Gravity Rush, finish Resogun or I Am Alive... definitely not feeling like doing either of them and I'm not even sure that I can do the last race on Gravity Rush or the stuff on Resogun..)

The contest is far from over. Who knows what Missions lay ahead? ?