Mystery Map [Feb 2021] [Win prizes] [Sign up Open during whole contest]

1 hour ago, seblegamer said:

Mission 4 => Get a 100% completion profile with 0 hidden trophies ?:whip:

:facepalm: :D

Spoiler

It's not it.

However, it's a great idea and I will put it ny backlog. ??

Edited by Stedde

6 hours ago, Stedde said:

The contest is far from over. Who knows what Missions lay ahead? ?

True, but there's always ways for me to sabotage myself ? 

3 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Mission 4 => Get a 100% completion profile with 0 hidden trophies ?:whip:

:facepalm: :D

Lol, for that I would need to start a new profile.. 

Finally got the Plat for Just Cause 2. The Hardcore playthrough was annoying, but decent overall. The Perfectionist playthrough, on the other hand, was quite a slog. I was lucky enough to finish the main missions with 80/104 vehicles; cutting a lot of the grind. Still, clocked in at 22+40 hours, but was still a good game, but has aged a bit roughly.

Will probably be going for a shorter game for the second mission as my work vacation is ending this weekend, so I'll have less time to put in.

• Like 4

finally got the plat for Munch's Oddysee yesterday, wasn't sure if i was going to be able to do it because of one glitchy trophy, ended up having to replay the game 3 times for that trophy alone with the last 1 being done on a blank account in the end, still having to delete the patch after playing it for the trophy to finally pop, The things we do for trophies. ?

Just in time for the new challenge. ?

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

finally got the plat for Munch's Oddysee yesterday, wasn't sure if i was going to be able to do it because of one glitchy trophy, ended up having to replay the game 3 times for that trophy alone with the last 1 being done on a blank account in the end, still having to delete the patch after playing it for the trophy to finally pop, The things we do for trophies. ?

Just in time for the new challenge. ?

Wow, that’s insane! Congratulations, in the end you showed that a glitched trophy can’t stop you. I don’t want to start Final Fantasy XV because of the unobtainable trophies but if you can work around yours, maybe I could look into that workaround for the multiplayer XV trophies.

Update

I got the first challenge done in time for the next reveal! Hollow Knight is at 100%.

Edited by WhisperingDusk
  • Like 3

And the first mission is completed! As expected, Kingdom Hearts was a quick win; I already had a Speedster + Unchanging Armor save a couple hours in, so I managed to clean them up yesterday. Not hard, just a few annoying bosses, even on Beginner.

Let's see what's in store for today's mission!

Edited by Eblait
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Stedde said:

It's open.

You have been added Annoyingtiger888.

Actually, would it be possible to change it? ^^; I forgot about that trophy being ridiculously hard and I don't want to pull my hair out trying to go for it again orz so sorry for the trouble! I'd like to switch to Man of Medan instead, if possible, if not then no worries.

3 hours ago, WhisperingDusk said:

Wow, that’s insane! Congratulations, in the end you showed that a glitched trophy can’t stop you. I don’t want to start Final Fantasy XV because of the unobtainable trophies but if you can work around yours, maybe I could look into that workaround for the multiplayer XV trophies.

I've also got that one in my backlog, if only it were as easy as it used to be to play earlier patches of games on ps4 without having to jump though so many hoops.

Don't know why they discontinued it for the stand alone release of the title.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

I've also got that one in my backlog, if only it were as easy as it used to be to play earlier patches of games on ps4 without having to jump though so many hoops.

Don't know why they discontinued it for the stand alone release of the title.

I also have this game in my backlog and had not thought about the comrades patch and how that affects 100%. Any chance you can link a walk through of the hoops needed?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Actually, would it be possible to change it? ^^; I forgot about that trophy being ridiculously hard and I don't want to pull my hair out trying to go for it again orz so sorry for the trouble! I'd like to switch to Man of Medan instead, if possible, if not then no worries.

No problem.

8 minutes ago, Otenko_the_sage said:

I also have this game in my backlog and had not thought about the comrades patch and how that affects 100%. Any chance you can link a walk through of the hoops needed?

I have not played any of the Final Fantasy XV DLC.
Maybe I should take the opportunity to jump on it aswell? ?

• Like 2