Mystery Map [Feb 2021] [Win prizes] [Sign up Open during whole contest]

I have now manage to complete my Mission 1 by finishing The Mysteries Of Little Riddle.
Not hard but it just had to be done. ?

Just a friendly reminder, if you have not finish Mission 1 before Mission 2 is release, just continue with Mission 1 in your own pace and you can/are allowed to start Mission 2 when the last trophy pop for Mission 1. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Panasbananas said:

Forgot to post it here but I also finished my first mission. The grind was a bit long to prepare for that last trophy and the final boss took me more than an hour to beat but finally I completed Yakuza Like A Dragon, and overall I really enjoyed it!

Excited to see what the next mission will be!

I heard the final tower is just crazy! Did you use a guide? I'm just a few chapters into the game but absolutely loving it. It will take a while to 100% though. Congratulations! 

4 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

I've also got that one in my backlog, if only it were as easy as it used to be to play earlier patches of games on ps4 without having to jump though so many hoops.

Don't know why they discontinued it for the stand alone release of the title.

Square Enix really didn't think this thing through and like most of XV just sloppy finishing touches. It was perfectly possible to leave the trophy pops in there or make it compatible. Just look at Uncharted 4 multiplayer, you can play it through The Lost Legacy but still get the trophies. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WhisperingDusk said:

I heard the final tower is just crazy! Did you use a guide? I'm just a few chapters into the game but absolutely loving it. It will take a while to 100% though. Congratulations! 

Square Enix really didn't think this thing through and like most of XV just sloppy finishing touches. It was perfectly possible to leave the trophy pops in there or make it compatible. Just look at Uncharted 4 multiplayer, you can play it through The Lost Legacy but still get the trophies. 

They could also have left it alone, and just release the standalone, like they did with Dissidia, but make it paid, instead of F2P (but then, Dissidia is done by Team Ninja, and they do that to most of their games with the F2P version..).

I'm slightly in the "to play" FF15, but in my case is just to finish the DLCs, and I already have the Coop one done (along the standalone), so, no headaches for me (although I did race the "change" date to get it done in time...).

23 minutes ago, WhisperingDusk said:

Thank you! The final tower really is brutal compared to everything else in this game. I did look up some guides but all of them said different things so in the end I didn't find them all that helpful. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stedde said:

Let me introduce next Mission!

Mission 2 - Let’s just play some games and maybe finish some
Play any games in your backlog and earn 3 000p to forward on the Mystery Map

Does that still mean DLC counts has games? and Does it means that the game has to be already in our profile?

I ask that because I'm close to plat AC4 (need to defeat 2 Legendary Ships), I plan to do AC4 DLC next (is at 0%), and after that I "may" return to FF15 or start Danganronpa 2 (not in my profile yet, the platinum will be my 15k trophy).

Or I may simply ignore trophies and start my NG+ on P5R (was saving it for 15k trophy, but changed my mind)..

1 minute ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Does that still mean DLC counts has games? and Does it means that the game has to be already in our profile?

I ask that because I'm close to plat AC4 (need to defeat 2 Legendary Ships), I plan to do AC4 DLC next (is at 0%), and after that I "may" return to FF15 or start Danganronpa 2 (not in my profile yet, the platinum will be my 15k trophy).

Or I may simply ignore trophies and start my NG+ on P5R (was saving it for 15k trophy, but changed my mind)..

Any game or DLC.

Just play and clean up any game you like. :)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, platinumplayer12 said:

100 points for the games 100÷ on the way to 3000 or all only after the 3000P has been gotten? Or do you mean all 100% games overall?

@Stedde

Maybe I am overthinking things. :D

The extra 100p will be added after you got the 3000p.

So when you got 3000p you might have got 100% on two games doing it.

Then your final score for Mission 2 would be 3200p.

26 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

That's a great mission 2 ! (even if i still need to work hard on mission 1 XD)

@Stedde Do you have a file online that we can follow to see current leaderboard or something ? ^^

Good game and have fun everyone :) 

There will be a link/screenshot every second day. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Otenko_the_sage said:

3000 points seems like a lot for a single week.

It does! Might take me more than a week to finish this one.

You mean the base PSN point values—Bronze 15, Silver 30, Gold 90, Platinum 300—or is rarity still taken into account?

42 minutes ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Just to clarify for Mission 2 3000pts is it the base trophy points like 1300 for the plat or is it with the rarity multiplier in the opening post. Thanks 

The point system is always as stated in the opening post for all the Missions.

It’s the rarity multipler.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stedde said:

Mission 2 - Let’s just play some games and maybe finish some
Play any games in your backlog and earn 3 000p to forward on the Mystery Map
If you get 100% on a game within your hunt for the 3 000p you will get an extra 100p for each 100% you manage to get.

So, this is more of a quantity challenge this time. I do have a question as well. I know that DLC can count as games, but is the 100% based on total game completion or on a per DLC basis? For reference, I was looking at doing either LEGO DC Super-Vilains or Civ VI DLC are they have respectively 6 DLC packs. Would they count for 100 or 600 bonus points?