Mystery Map [Feb 2021] [Win prizes] [Sign up Open during whole contest]

On 31.1.2021 at 11:57 PM, Kingtruffels said:

Thanks for adding me ^^ I think I will try for yakuza 4 at 10% there right now. Might be a bit of stretch to get it done in a week but sounds like a challenge especially since I'm still in lockdown til the 14th

Just finished yakuza 4 for the First mission

• Like 2

Finely AC4 is done and deleted... 

With this I should have 1044 of the 3000... With my original plan (Flatout 4 next), I will not hit 3000 by Sunday for sure, but I will continue my plan, since it's a way to keep my earned trophies count low, since I will start Danganronpa at latest when I get more 71 trophies...

If by the end of next week I still see Flatout 4 plat to far away, I will probably attempt my plan B or C (the shortest plat in my backlog is probably Light Fairytail Episode 1 or Kick-Ass 2, but each have over 30 trophies each.. my other alternative is Nightmares From The Deep 1, since it's the "decently short" game with only 16 trophies, being the game with the lowest number of trophies in my backlog..). 

Hitting the 3000 points will definitely be more annoying than I expected.. But depending on what the next mission is, I may take a bit longer instead of trying to hit 3000 points in a single week, while going against my current objective of not starting new games (except Danganronpa 2) before I hit 90-91% trophy completion (a valuable low enough that I no longer drop 90% when starting a new game). 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2

Sorry for the late update, but here is the current status for the players that are doing Mission 2:

602519a6010d44ade079ef1c_Screenshot%202021-02-11%20at%2012.48.39.png

A couple of players are done and a couple of really close! 
Myself have not really had the time so far, but there is still a lot of time left for this week and also the whole month.

Keep up the good work and let the trophies pop! ?

11 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Finely AC4 is done and deleted... 

With this I should have 1044 of the 3000... With my original plan (Flatout 4 next), I will not hit 3000 by Sunday for sure, but I will continue my plan, since it's a way to keep my earned trophies count low, since I will start Danganronpa at latest when I get more 71 trophies...

If by the end of next week I still see Flatout 4 plat to far away, I will probably attempt my plan B or C (the shortest plat in my backlog is probably Light Fairytail Episode 1 or Kick-Ass 2, but each have over 30 trophies each.. my other alternative is Nightmares From The Deep 1, since it's the "decently short" game with only 16 trophies, being the game with the lowest number of trophies in my backlog..). 

Hitting the 3000 points will definitely be more annoying than I expected.. But depending on what the next mission is, I may take a bit longer instead of trying to hit 3000 points in a single week, while going against my current objective of not starting new games (except Danganronpa 2) before I hit 90-91% trophy completion (a valuable low enough that I no longer drop 90% when starting a new game). 

@Han_the_Dragon you should not worry. I think you are in a good spot. ?
I love how you plan and build your strategy, just like it should be! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stedde said:

@Han_the_Dragon you should not worry. I think you are in a good spot. 1f642.png
I love how you plan and build your strategy, just like it should be! 

That's part of what I enjoy about this kind of events.. 

I'm still worried because I really don't like to join an event if I know that I can't complete everything in a reasonable way..

Since more players have complete Mission 1, here is an update of the overall Leaderboard:
60253413c957d443c51d1985_Screenshot%202021-02-11%20at%2014.39.08.png

18 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I'm still worried because I really don't like to join an event if I know that I can't complete everything in a reasonable way..

Sometimes you just need to take a chance! ?

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

Modern Warfare 3. Recently finished off Modern Warfare 2 too - that one was over 11 years. I’m proud to be the slowest achiever on the site for that game. Go ahead, check the last page of the 100% club on MW2 and you’ll see the hall of shame with me at its zenith. 

No shame in that!
100% is still 100%! ?

Hats off!

• Like 1

Some updates for Mission 2:

I finished Final Fantasy XIII's main game yesterday, after 50 hours of (registered) game time... and 40% of the trophies. I'm not sure I'll do the grinding yet, at least for this mission, because I believe that'll be another 20-30 hours at least. Also I wasn't keeping track of the items for Treasure Hunter, so I'm not sure if it's even achievable.

I decided to focus on clearing some quick games for this mission, so I completed the Hoth DLC from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and I'm now working on a very old game from PSN called Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic. I had this game completed in my first account many years ago, so I thought I'd try to complete it again. It takes a few tries, but it's not that hard overall.

All in all, I got ~530 points so far. Not a lot, but I'll dedicate my free time in the weekend towards getting the remaining points.

I platinumed Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and got 100% in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons last night, so that means I got.... Some points! I have no idea how many I have now, but probably not enough. I'll be starting Nioh this weekend because the bf wants to play it with me, so I'm not sure how many more points I'll be getting from that. I'll have to figure something else out I think. 

Edit: totally gonna try to finish Persona 5 Dancing before Strikers comes out. I adore Morgana. 

Edited by Savage_Sarabi
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 3:57 PM, Stedde said:

To summarise and make it clearer for Mission 2:
1) Play any game you want
2) When you get 3000 p (based on the formula in the opening post) you are done with Mission 2.

There will be separate update for this progress, to help you see where you are.

Good Luck!

Here is an update for the Leaderboard between for 1-7 Feb:

6021b2d12b48233c6d5c3d9f_Screenshot%202021-02-08%20at%2022.53.09.png

Mystery Map

6021875973128dfad07a621b_Screenshot%202021-02-08%20at%2019.47.21.png

Yeah, looks like I have my work cut out for me. xD

A quick question. I've been playing Persona 4 Golden recently(mainly to kill time for queues in FFXIV) and earned all but three trophies in that game. Do all of the trophies I earned starting with the ones I earned in Feb. 7 count towards Mission 2?

knocked 2 more games out of my backlog but explodemon was a very point light game with all those bronzes but at least its done, just over 1k points with red faction done as well, need an easy game or 2 to get the remaining 2k done now. ?

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

Fellow players, here is an update on the leaderboard:

6027a25aa09dbb7bf8c8767f_Screenshot%202021-02-13%20at%2010.55.58.png

Mission 2 Status:
6027a2687df2255851212d2c_Screenshot%202021-02-13%20at%2010.25.29-p-500.png

The reload was made yesterday, so if you took any trophies the last 10 h or so, they are not included here. 
But I will provide a new update tomorrow/later tonight.

Ocean_CJThose trophies does will not count.
You need to complete the game you choose for Mission 1 first, before any points will start to be calculated for Mission 2. 

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 2

@SteddeQuick question. How can one have accomplished mission 2 and have fewer than 3000 points total on the scoreboard?

I’m inferring that only points from mission 1 count whereas mission 2 is just an ‘obstacle’ before being able to accrue points again with mission 3. 

Edited by DrEvilGuapo
  • Like 1