A New God DLC coming January 28

MidnightDragon

While the game was surprisingly fun, the dlc was really disapponting. It's basically a vault gauntlet, while some of the vaults are fun to solve, the amount is just an overkill since there is nothing to do in between them like in the main game. Another fact that made me not particularly like it was the fact that the game crashed on me like 15 times in the 10 hours of the dlc while it didnt crash even once in the 50 hours I spent in the main game.

Hope the other 2 dlcs are better than this.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

While the game was surprisingly fun, the dlc was really disapponting. It's basically a vault gauntlet, while some of the vaults are fun to solve, the amount is just an overkill since there is nothing to do in between them like in the main game. Another fact that made me not particularly like it was the fact that the game crashed on me like 15 times in the 10 hours of the dlc while it didnt crash even once in the 50 hours I spent in the main game.

Give the devs this feedback on Twitter.

6 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Here I was thinking "fuck no, is my ps5 having problems!?" After ~10 of these tedious trials my game crashed every time I entered a new vault and I had to restart and then I was perfectly fine in the vault. 

Agreed on all the above though. Some are fun but it's just nothing like the main game. No open world feeling, almost no combat and just reallyyy tedious vaults where some just need a full reset when you mess something up.

Really hope they make DLC2 better with some story in a maybe smaller open world.