Copanele

Skullgirls "Overruled" Trials Mini-Guide and Hints

8 posts in this topic

Excellent guide. Here’s a tip for the tiger knee in Ms. Fortune’s 4th trial. You don’t need to do qcb and then straight to up forward with no other inputs in between. You can do a 5/8th circle motion from down to up forward. As long as you’re fast enough it should come out as a forward tiger knee. 

5 hours ago, postofficebuddy said:

Excellent guide. Here’s a tip for the tiger knee in Ms. Fortune’s 4th trial. You don’t need to do qcb and then straight to up forward with no other inputs in between. You can do a 5/8th circle motion from down to up forward. As long as you’re fast enough it should come out as a forward tiger knee. 

That's some great advice, I need to try it! It's one of the movesets that I find very annoying to execute, especially since I use the d-pad instead of the stick. I think they are used in jump cancels. 

Nice job man. Maybe you ought to post something like this for King of Fighters: The Orochi Saga and Art of Fighting Anthology.

Credit goes where it’s due, and you certainly deserve it.

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

Nice job man. Maybe you ought to post something like this for King of Fighters: The Orochi Saga and Art of Fighting Anthology.

Credit goes where it’s due, and you certainly deserve it.

Thanks!! I actually started a guide for KoF orochi saga, it's currently in progress :D(a lot of games to cover). will give you a heads up when it's done! 

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

Thanks!! I actually started a guide for KoF orochi saga, it's currently in progress :D(a lot of games to cover). will give you a heads up when it's done! 

Maybe not for Art of Fighting, all those games have incredibly cheap AI that predict most of your moves. 

Can’t wait to hear what you will say on Mr Karate and Geese Howard on Hard difficulty.

I'm definitely gonna use this when I play this game. Thanks for this!