Platinum Trophy (Length, Problems and Tipps)

xIRockyRock

Hi guys,

i just wanna leave some thoughts and impressions on the platinum trophy which I kind of achieved now.

At first, it took me 93 hours to reach player level 50 and to buy everything available in the shop. Once you reach level 50, you need to grind around 20-30k missing coins to buy everything. It seems like XP and Coins earnings are somehow close together, so it should be almost the same for everyone. 

Best way to level up, is grinding the weekly lab. They give the most XP for just completing a Match and usually they are pretty short. 

Best way to level up your weapons is by playing Last Squad or Last Worms Standing (can be combined with the weekly lab, if there is a lws or lss mode), because you can earn 500 XP on a weapon simply by hiding and holding it for 1:40 mins. Everything above this time doesn’t give any additional XP. 
I would recommend going for as much Kills as possible for your weapons, but if you aren’t that great in these kind of games, it’s no shame to hide and level up these way.

Currently there are 6 glitched trophies as far as I know (01/25/2021)

-Geared Up

If you bought everything in the shop, the trophy doesn’t pop for most players.

-Challenger 

If your trophy tracker stops working, it’s glitched for you.

-Last Worms Standing

If you don’t win the very first Match in this Game Mode, the trophy is glitched.

-Fall Guy

Glitched for some players only (you can check your progress ingame by pressing the t-pad)

-On a Roll

Glitched for some players only (you can check your progress ingame by pressing the t-pad)

-Tooled Up

Once you reached level 10 for every weapon the trophy won’t unlock (can’t confirm this one for sure)

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 4

Thanks for the summary,

I might add that if you keep doing daily missions, even after completing 50 dailies for the trophy, you will eventually get tons of coins as a reward (probably because the system is running out of cosmetics to give you). I'm level 41 right now and I get 1.5k - 3k as a reward just for doing these. Looks like that would cut the post level 50 grind for coins

Seems like the xp won't be a problem for the next few days.  Almost 2000xp per team deathmatch game. 

I manage to climb to level 47 (from level 41) in 6+/-  hours today. 

I just can't understand why they didn't double up the money too. I find it a little bit stupid. 

Hopefully for me , no glitch trophies till now. 

2 left for the platinum (level 50 & Geared up)

Edited by wazzaa21gr

9 minutes ago, wazzaa21gr said:

Seems like the xp won't be a problem for the next few days.  Almost 2000xp per team deathmatch game. 

I manage to climb to level 47 (from level 41) in 6+/-  hours today. 

I just can't understand why they didn't double up the money too. I find it a little bit stupid. 

Hopefully for me , no glitch trophies till now. 

2 left for the platinum (level 50 & Geared up)

Let me know if you manage „Geared up“ to pop. Maybe I am missing something... but usually I should have bought everything. I even triple checked.

2 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Let me know if you manage „Geared up“ to pop. Maybe I am missing something... but usually I should have bought everything. I even triple checked.

For sure. But I will need some time to manage getting all that money. Leveling up is faster but money grind still there. So, maybe till I manage to get it, the game will be patched for trophies and you will be good to go. 

Just now, wazzaa21gr said:

For sure. But I will need some time to manage getting all that money. Leveling up is faster but money grind still there. So, maybe till I manage to get it, the game will be patched for trophies and you will be good to go. 

Thanks. Hopefully you are right.

Good luck on the grind tho.

• Like 1

Hello everyone. 

I just find out something interesting that didn't see anyone, to mention till now. 

Level up gives you money! I don't know how much exactly but I probably took almost 5k!!!

Level 48 (just one game before level 49 with the double xp event)

Level 49!!! You can tell the difference

So if this bonus was possible even after level 50 then the money wouldn't be that much of a problem.

By watching this I am pretty sure, that daanes97 was confused cause of this and thought that daily challenges gives you money.

Edited by wazzaa21gr
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, wazzaa21gr said:

Hello everyone. 

I just find out something interesting that didn't see anyone, to mention till now. 

Level up gives you money! I don't know how much exactly but I probably took almost 5k!!!

Level 48 (just one game before level 49 with the double xp event)

Level 49!!! You can tell the difference

So if this bonus was possible even after level 50 then the money wouldn't be that much of a problem.

By watching this I am pretty sure, that daanes97 was confused cause of this and thought that daily challenges gives you money.

hm so you get money from levelling up and you get more, the higher the level is what you're saying?

i am level 39, almost level 40, i'll see what i get when i change level

edit: or maybe you're saying you get 5k each level?

Edited by baejacobs

3 hours ago, wazzaa21gr said:

I don't know if you can get 5k for each level but I hardly doubt. If I was level 2 I would have noticed it 1f602.png1f602.png

I would have guessed like the level you are going x100. So 49 I took 4900.

You will get almost 4k If I am right

i got around 5k while going from level 39 to 40... idk the exact amount... some might have been normal game money 

Edited by baejacobs

Great, so my thoughts are right. 

I took the 50lvl trophy, now the last one...

I saw that you can level up to 50+ level (needs 18k ) I wonder if the money things works there too. Because this would be really helpful.

Otherwise I need almost 80.000 coins (!!!)

So for me with the double xp from level 41 I need 80k coins after I reached level 50. 

Edited by wazzaa21gr

On 1/29/2021 at 8:53 PM, wazzaa21gr said:

Great, so my thoughts are right. 

I took the 50lvl trophy, now the last one...

I saw that you can level up to 50+ level (needs 18k ) I wonder if the money things works there too. Because this would be really helpful.

Otherwise I need almost 80.000 coins (!!!)

So for me with the double xp from level 41 I need 80k coins after I reached level 50. 

So what do you get for reaching 50+?

I just hit 50 and I'm also 47k coins off, kinda sucks 

x100 is correct. I got 3700 from reaching level 37, 3800 from reaching 38, etc.

After about level 35, I just completed my daily challenges and then kept joining deathmatches and stayed afk the whole time. You finish the 8 minute game with 0 kill and 1 death and you get 300 xp and 200 coins for completion. If you play actively, you can get up to 825 xp (but it was usually 650 for me) per game and 350-400 coins (I don't know the max value for this). And there was a lab mode with baseball bat only a few weeks ago. That game was 5 minutes instead of 8 and it was still giving the same 300 xp & 200 coins reward. It was very helpful for me.

So when you play normally/actively and reach level 50 that way, you'll still need lots of coins (40-80k from what I've heard from other people) to purchase all the items for the last trophy. But if you do it afk like me, the xp and coin rewards will be similar and when you hit level 50, you'll need much fewer coins (it was about 5k what I needed).

Though I'm on ps5 and some the trophies are bugged for me. I didn't get my daily challenges trophy and the last worm standing trophy. The trophy for unlocking all the levelling customisation items is glitched for almost everyone (only 1 achiever the last time I checked), so I'm sitting on my last item purchase. I'll buy it when I know it's fixed.

Edited by emboliformis

57 minutes ago, reckscollie said:

Does anyone know much money do we need to be able to buy everything? 

I was planning to ask the same question when I was going for the platinum, but seems it doesn't matter how much. It's a lot even after you reach level 50. 

So keep playing, and keep praying. Haha

Edited by wazzaa21gr
  • Like 1

I just can't believe that game.... 

If you stay afk as @emboliformis mentioned, you take 275 coins if you lose in team deathmatch.

If you win, you take 350. 

Yesterday I had a game with 38(!!!) kills. My time lost and I took 375 coins. So 100 more than staying afk and your team losses and 25(!!!!!!)coins more if your team wins and you stay afk!??!?!? Really team17? 

So afk from now on, till I take the platinum and uninstall that game! 

Why they have that stupid gaps? Why they don't congratulate me with more coins for killing 38 worms? Why congratulate the guy that stays afk and his team win!?

So pissed off with that game. 

Edited by wazzaa21gr