Platinum Trophy (Length, Problems and Tipps)

xIRockyRock

1 hour ago, wazzaa21gr said:

So the platinum trophy is here!!!! Finally 1f3c6.png

I gathered all the coins, purchase the last item and boom. 

Game already uninstalled. 

For sure I am going to miss that moments. 

Or the 28 killstreak.

Anyway. Hope for a patch so everyone can take this difficult platinum trophy. 

it’s not difficult. Just long ?

But congrats. I keep my game installed and I check Twitter sometimes.

I’ll update here, if there is any change or fix. 

There is no idle kick or any other penalty for being afk the whole time. At least there wasn't anything like this when I was playing. And the completion rewards even if you're afk is way too close to the normal rewards you'd get from actively playing. So unless you enjoy the game a lot and want to reach level 50 and collect coins normally, doing it afk after some point is more effective. I played the game normally until about level 35. It's a very fun game, but it became too repetitive for me at that point. So I used the afk method, I just completed the daily challenges and then stayed afk to get xp & coins.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Nope they haven’t, and they can’t give a date when it will be fixed.

“They are working on the fix with sony“ is what we hear on Twitter for more than 2 month now.

how are they that hard to fix... i enjoyed the game first but now im bored of it and want to plat and delete it

On 2/9/2021 at 9:55 AM, xIRockyRock said:

Yeah. The player base is dead now. Any effort for this game is a waste of time. They barely make money out of this at this Point. Most of us even got it for free via ps+.

No surprise if this will never be fixed. 

A new community manager on their discord channel said the following:

"The trophy issue is being worked on! Sadly it's taken a while longer as our QA team haven't been able to replicate it. But we're currently working with PlayStation to get it fixed. We believe our team have identified the issue now so it shouldn't be too much longer to wait for a fix."

How much you want to believe that is obviously up to you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blaul_Part said:

A new community manager on their discord channel said the following:

"The trophy issue is being worked on! Sadly it's taken a while longer as our QA team haven't been able to replicate it. But we're currently working with PlayStation to get it fixed. We believe our team have identified the issue now so it shouldn't be too much longer to wait for a fix."

How much you want to believe that is obviously up to you.

I think thats very good news. So maybe the Patch will out before the Playstation 6. ?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Blaul_Part said:

"Sadly it's taken a while longer as our QA team haven't been able to replicate it. "

Not able to replicate it ? Really ?!! ?

Then here it is for them :

- play the game on PS5

- see trophies not unlocking as it should

That's it :giggle:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Not able to replicate it ? Really ?!! 1f602.png

Then here it is for them :

- play the game on PS5

- see trophies not unlocking as it should

That's it :giggle:

If you have no QA Testers, they can’t replicate it. It makes perfect sense.

Just kidding. You are right. How you are not able to replicate it? So the trophies for them work all fine? BS ?

• Like 1

Best way to grind IMO is wait until they have that one baseball bat limited time mode (or a similar one) because it was only 4-6 minutes long, IIRC, and then play the shit out of it. Usually not that many players if you queue later as well, making it easy to get a good score. Once you run out of daily challenge rewards, they start giving you 1k coins per challenge completed, which is also a nice little bonus and can net you 2-3k a day on top of the few grand worth of games you'll have to play to earn them.

But yeah, the coin grind is by far the hardest thing here. I've been consistently getting top 3 in most of my games, but I'm still going to need (by my calculations) 30-40k coins once I'm level 50, possibly more.

Honestly, this game does not have enough content to warrant this much of a grind, and by the time you're level 25 or higher, you'll start to get very tired of playing the same four maps on repeat. Highly recommend listening to music or watching TV and going on autopilot, because it is a grind.

18 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Best way to grind IMO is wait until they have that one baseball bat limited time mode (or a similar one) because it was only 4-6 minutes long, IIRC, and then play the shit out of it. Usually not that many players if you queue later as well, making it easy to get a good score. Once you run out of daily challenge rewards, they start giving you 1k coins per challenge completed, which is also a nice little bonus and can net you 2-3k a day on top of the few grand worth of games you'll have to play to earn them.

But yeah, the coin grind is by far the hardest thing here. I've been consistently getting top 3 in most of my games, but I'm still going to need (by my calculations) 30-40k coins once I'm level 50, possibly more.

Honestly, this game does not have enough content to warrant this much of a grind, and by the time you're level 25 or higher, you'll start to get very tired of playing the same four maps on repeat. Highly recommend listening to music or watching TV and going on autopilot, because it is a grind.

Yeah or you can just go afk since you don't get punished anyway. I went afk for 20 hours or so got get the last 40k coins, only thing is that you have to queue up every 8min for a new game but that's it (and I'd recommend to commit suicide without respawning before you leave the controller because there is a bug when you are afk while being alive for too long)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

Yeah or you can just go afk since you don't get punished anyway. I went afk for 20 hours or so got get the last 40k coins, only thing is that you have to queue up every 8min for a new game but that's it (and I'd recommend to commit suicide without respawning before you leave the controller because there is a bug when you are afk while being alive for too long)

That's exactly what all MP games need. People afking... 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

That's exactly what all MP games need. People afking... 

If you want to keep your sanity while getting the plat then yeah, go afk, take advantage of it as long as it's possible or would you rather waste dozens of hours without having fun?

I mean it's no surprise that this game is already quite dead and it has not been even 3 months since its release, it's just not entertaining enough after some hours.

Tell them to implement a system that punishes afk players, because so far it doesn't look like they care too much

2 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

If you want to keep your sanity while getting the plat then yeah, go afk, take advantage of it as long as it's possible or would you rather waste dozens of hours without having fun?

I mean it's no surprise that this game is already quite dead and it has not been even 3 months since its release, it's just not entertaining enough after some hours.

Tell them to implement a system that punishes afk players, because so far it doesn't look like they care too much

It’s your right to hunt for platinums, even stupid ones, easy ones, whatever you want. But ruining fun for a lot of other players for just one more platinum on your count is a really egoistic move.

What’s next? Installing Aimbot for an easier Battlefield platinum?

24 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

It’s your right to hunt for platinums, even stupid ones, easy ones, whatever you want. But ruining fun for a lot of other players for just one more platinum on your count is a really egoistic move.

What’s next? Installing Aimbot for an easier Battlefield platinum?

I'm not saying that you should go afk in team modes because I don't want any afks in my team as well, but what's the problem with it in solo modes? I get your point but there is literally no benefit in playing very well since you still get nearly the same amount of xp as someone who is just afk and I can't see anyone here saying that it is still fun to grind xp and coins past level 25

5 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

I'm not saying that you should go afk in team modes because I don't want any afks in my team as well, but what's the problem with it in solo modes? I get your point but there is literally no benefit in playing very well since you still get nearly the same amount of xp as someone who is just afk and I can't see anyone here saying that it is still fun to grind xp and coins past level 25

Imagine playing CoD - Free for all. There are people enjoying this game as what it is and playing casually sometimes and there are people going afk just to grind out a digital achievement.

Would you still enjoy it or play it, if half of the lobby is afk?

You are ruining fun for everyone and there is no excuse.
If you don’t like it, don‘t play it. And if you can’t handle or dislike grind, avoid it. Especially in multiplayer games.

8 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Imagine playing CoD - Free for all. There are people enjoying this game as what it is and playing casually sometimes and there are people going afk just to grind out a digital achievement.

Would you still enjoy it or play it, if half of the lobby is afk?

You are ruining fun for everyone and there is no excuse.
If you don’t like it, don‘t play it. And if you can’t handle or dislike grind, avoid it. Especially in multiplayer games.

Can't argue with that logic and it's just my personal recommendation for people who really want to complete this game but realised that it's super boring after some time.

This game is relatively new and it lacks of content so obviously you could just wait and hope for more stuff to come to make it fun again but this game has had its peak already and some just want to get rid of it. Being afk in solo deathmatch is barely noticeable and won't affect anyone directly, at least that is what I have experienced. There is no way that this is as bad as cheating in an online game

And as I said the developers could just implement a feature to punish people for afking too much, give them an xp restriction or something like nearly ever other online game does. Why do you get only a few coins and xp more when you are the MVP? Seriously how demotivating is that?

Isn't it obvious that some people then just go ahead and take advantage of that broken system? I see no point in defending that other than moral aspects but that's why you should no do it in teambased modes anyway, so I agree with that

• Like 1