"Rich Harvest" Trophy Not Unlocking (Solvable by Deleting Profile)

TheBlaskar

EDIT: Deleting profile, which resets *all* progress (including every unlockable across all games, mastery, challenges, and everything else you could imagine) does work. Got the trophy, but lost my 530-some levels. 

Original Post:

The "Rich Harvest" (Complete all Mission Stories for The Farewell) trophy won't unlock for me and I was wondering if anybody else was having trouble with this one.

After completing the secret fourth mission story, does it show up as complete when you replay the mission from the beginning? Even after doing it a few times, I only see the three main ones and then the fourth will pop up upon completion of one of the three, but it does not show a lightbulb with a checkmark inside of it as the others do. Instead, I see a checkmark in the bottom left corner as you would on the Challenges screen. Is this normal?

Also, yes, I've followed the objectives to a T; not killing the target before the mission story said that it was complete. I've also done each of them multiple times to double-check that I was doing them correctly (since the first time I did "Eyes on Target" I jumped the gun before disposing of the bodyguards) and haven't had any luck with the trophy popping. I also have the challenges done for all four of them yet still no trophy. And right now it's blocking the plat for me so it's a tad frustrating. 

I don't see any other posts about this so it doesn't seem to be a huge issue but if there's anybody else out there with this problem let me know. Hopefully, we can find a fix, or at least see what exactly the problem is.

Thx trophy homies

Edited by BCarsonElite
Update

I've been having the same issue. Tried doing all mission stories in online mode and offline mode and did all mission stories in the same playthrough/multiple playthrough but the trophy wouldn't unlock. Even tried doing the tour mission as Black and the wine tour guide but it's still glitched. I guess other than waiting for a fix the only solution is to wipe the progress and start again. 

I got the trophy. I can confirm that the 4th secret mission will not show a lightbulb with a checkmark after you finish the whole stage. But it is registered. The order of the mission stories which I followed: (1) the tour (2) the tour + secret mission story and killed the target by stabbing the knife into the heart in the villa. (3) the sniper one + sabotage the machine. Trophy popped

Edited by ferryjan

Do you know i had the same problem, the mission where you have have to tag the target to get the sniper to shoot, it kept on saying mission story failed, but what i did was order the shot and look at the kill from within my Camera and it popped afterwards.

Basically order the shot then quickly switch to the camera and watch the assassination from the camera lens. It said mission completed/finished and popped the other missions as well and i got my finish Farewell trophy. Also i completed the other mission but it was not being checked off until i did above method.

Also two Challenges were bugged which was pacify someone with grapes and collect all wine types, but i got passed them doing silent assassin stuff like all four them which were super easy.    

Edited by catfish4wat

7 hours ago, ferryjan said:

I got the trophy. I can confirm that the 4th secret mission will not show a lightbulb with a checkmark after you finish the whole stage. But it is registered. The order of the mission stories which I followed: (1) the tour (2) the tour + secret mission story and killed the target by stabbing the knife into the heart in the villa. (3) the sniper one + sabotage the machine. Trophy popped

Did you have problems with it unlocking before you did the missions in this order? I went through all four stories yesterday in separate runs (and I did The Tour from both perspectives) and it still didn't unlock the trophy for me.

5 minutes ago, SaintHarri said:

Did you have problems with it unlocking before you did the missions in this order? I went through all four stories yesterday in separate runs (and I did The Tour from both perspectives) and it still didn't unlock the trophy for me.

No. I don't have issue unlocking the trophy. Trophy popped the first time I finished all 4 mission stoties by that order. 

This was the first trophy that didn't work for me, followed by Shortcut Killer and Future Shock. I'm waiting on a patch/word from IO before I bother doing Mastery trophies (having lost Mastery progresson 4 levels so some of that is gonna be a grind) since I assume those won't work now either.

i've read that resetting your entire Hitman profile back to 0 *has worked* for trophies like these, but I cannot speak to whether it consistently works. To wit, you might reset to 0 and still not get the trophy after doing the requirements again. I will definitely not be giving that a shot so I'll wait around for IOI to patch the mission challenges trophies since all of them have been reported buggy for some of us unlucky fans

Alright homies this doesn't seem to be a priority for IOI and it's working for most people so for our unfortunate minority... ima take one for the team. Kissing my level 530 account goodbye and resetting to 0 to see if this works. Fingers (hella f*cked) crossed for this lol

I've filed for deletion and am awaiting status notification. Will immediately do the mission stories in Mendoza and keep you posted

4 hours ago, BCarsonElite said:

Alright homies this doesn't seem to be a priority for IOI and it's working for most people so for our unfortunate minority... ima take one for the team. Kissing my level 530 account goodbye and resetting to 0 to see if this works. Fingers (hella f*cked) crossed for this lol

I've filed for deletion and am awaiting status notification. Will immediately do the mission stories in Mendoza and keep you posted

I salute you good sir.

I Never had any problems with trophies from the main game, but i got 1 glitched from hitman 1 pack.

If this works for you, i might do the same.

good luck!

23 minutes ago, BaquPL said:

I salute you good sir.

I Never had any problems with trophies from the main game, but i got 1 glitched from hitman 1 pack.

If this works for you, i might do the same.

good luck!

it works, my man. I don't have any of my unlockables anymore, but I got the trophy (and the plat)!

Worth it? I'd say yes. I love these games and now I have a great reason to play them all over again. If you choose to delete your profile (the site says it'll take 30 days, it took only a few minutes to get the email), then I wish you good fortune in getting your glitched trophies done as well :)

16 hours ago, BCarsonElite said:

it works, my man. I don't have any of my unlockables anymore, but I got the trophy (and the plat)!

Worth it? I'd say yes. I love these games and now I have a great reason to play them all over again. If you choose to delete your profile (the site says it'll take 30 days, it took only a few minutes to get the email), then I wish you good fortune in getting your glitched trophies done as well :)

Glad it worked for you.

It would be a shame to loose all my progress in case dlc or h4 will come in the future, so I need to think on it :)

On 1/26/2021 at 9:39 AM, catfish4wat said:

Do you know i had the same problem, the mission where you have have to tag the target to get the sniper to shoot, it kept on saying mission story failed, but what i did was order the shot and look at the kill from within my Camera and it popped afterwards.

Basically order the shot then quickly switch to the camera and watch the assassination from the camera lens. It said mission completed/finished and popped the other missions as well and i got my finish Farewell trophy. Also i completed the other mission but it was not being checked off until i did above method.

Also two Challenges were bugged which was pacify someone with grapes and collect all wine types, but i got passed them doing silent assassin stuff like all four them which were super easy.    

Thank you, kind sir! I tried this, and it worked first try!

Has anybody heard something about IOI fixing this?

I'd like to contac them, but sadly I can't find a support-mail-adress for direct questions...

I don't want to delete my profile and I've tried every other possible solution, which all don't work for me.

Edit: I posted a comment on this issue in their forum.

Edited by Calypox

On 2/1/2021 at 9:46 AM, Calypox said:

Has anybody heard something about IOI fixing this?

I'd like to contac them, but sadly I can't find a support-mail-adress for direct questions...

I don't want to delete my profile and I've tried every other possible solution, which all don't work for me.

you could try their Twitter, or I know they have reps looking over HitmanForum.com. myself and several others have already brought these issues up in their "bug report thread" over there, so i'd hope they'd be aware of it by now, but there's no official confirmation of a fix. 

they do say (see here) they're aware of issues regarding mastery levels not registering properly, so maybe that fix would encompass the mission story problem, but who knows.

i agree, though, it's ridiculous. the Full House trophy is broken for me and is literally the last one I need to 100% the entire series. i'm almost level 500 and don't want to erase everything for one trophy i could get in 10 mins, so i'm waiting until something fixes it.

UPDATE: looks like they're finally acknowledging it and looking into it, thankfully. if you click the link i posted above, IO lists "Players are not awarded a trophy/achievement despite completing the requirements" as a known issue now. says they are tracking the broken trophies reported to them and investigating a fix. so hopefully in the next couple of weeks we get some resolution.

Edited by JD-D2
  • Like 2

On 1.2.2021 at 7:13 PM, JD-D2 said:

you could try their Twitter, or I know they have reps looking over HitmanForum.com. myself and several others have already brought these issues up in their "bug report thread" over there, so i'd hope they'd be aware of it by now, but there's no official confirmation of a fix. 

they do say (see here) they're aware of issues regarding mastery levels not registering properly, so maybe that fix would encompass the mission story problem, but who knows.

i agree, though, it's ridiculous. the Full House trophy is broken for me and is literally the last one I need to 100% the entire series. i'm almost level 500 and don't want to erase everything for one trophy i could get in 10 mins, so i'm waiting until something fixes it.

UPDATE: looks like they're finally acknowledging it and looking into it, thankfully. if you click the link i posted above, IO lists "Players are not awarded a trophy/achievement despite completing the requirements" as a known issue now. says they are tracking the broken trophies reported to them and investigating a fix. so hopefully in the next couple of weeks we get some resolution.

Thanks for updating us mate!

It's a really nice feeling, finally knowing that it's acknowledged.

Edit: Just read the February Roadmap - it says there will be a game update on 23.Feb.

Hopefully the update will have a fix included.

Edited by Calypox

• 3 weeks later...