Sony Rewards: Get Games, PlayStation Store Cash, and More

Aranea Highwind

10563294535_6a1aee6eeb_z.jpg

We want to thank you, our devoted community, for your incredible support throughout the years. That’s why today, we’re pleased to announce a new, PlayStation-specific integration into the Sony Rewards program, where you can earn points by doing what you love.

Sony Rewards members can redeem points for the latest games, PlayStation Store cash, PlayStation Plus memberships, Bravia TVs, movies, music, and even unique VIP gaming experiences.

With Sony Rewards, there are a variety of ways to earn points. Members can earn points for every $1 spent when shopping at PlayStation Store, Sony Entertainment Network online store, and Sony Store. The Sony Rewards program also has great offers with a variety of online retailers. Members can earn points for PlayStation and Sony purchases at retailers such as Gamestop.com, Bestbuy.com, Target.com, and Walmart.com when loged in to Sony Rewards, while shopping through Sony Rewards Points Plus.

10563305956_b07cea4885_n.jpg10563352344_6c65750a35_n.jpg

Members can also earn points on a variety of limited time bonus offers, such as buying a 1-year PlayStation Plus membership on PlayStation Store, watching select movies, and uploading movie ticket stubs on SonyRewards.com.

Not to mention that PlayStation cardmembers can earn even more points for PlayStation and Sony purchases. The card receives 10x points on all PlayStation Store purchases, 3x points on all PlayStation and Sony purchases at Sony Stores, 3x points at quick service restaurants and movie theaters, and 1 point for every dollar spent everywhere else.

10563558663_7c5ceaedbe_z.jpg

To get started, you can join Sony Rewards and link your Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) account. This will allow you to automatically earn points on your PlayStation Store purchases and digital bonus offers. If you’re already a Sony Rewards member, simply link your SEN account to your existing Sony Rewards account. If you join by November 12th, 2013 you can take advantage of the 100 point sign up offer.

For more information, click right here!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/sony-rewards-get-games-playstation-store-cash-and-more/

So they added a new rewards program not bad

I've actually had the Playstation Card for a little bit over a year. I put most of my purchases on it, and pay it off each month. In that year, I've redeemed my points for probably $250 worth of PSN cards. That's all I use the points for because the PS products (games, accessories, etc) point equivalent is basically full retail.

• Like 2

Oh, it's a credit card. Eff that noise.

There is a Sony Credit Card (two of them, I believe), one specifically for PlayStation, but the rewards program is separate. What they are doing here is making the rewards program, which can yield you a decent amount in PSN gift cards, available for everyone. No credit card required for the program itself, you just gain more benefits for it.

I'm already in the program, and it works pretty well, and it's worth the time to sign up. I really have gotten near $200 from using my card and buying (only) PSN gift cards. A rewards program that works for me and no L.L. Bean crap!

• Like 2

Just registered. I may just try and get that PlayStation Credit Card too because I've never had a credit card before and they're certainly helpful if you're responsible with them. Still, this is an awesome thing Sony is doing, hopefully they make it available to the rest of the world.

Parker