Train Surfing glitched

ReoJee

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, mareepx said:

I've had this trophy glitch for me today AFTER patch.

Absolutely disgraceful that so many new releases recently are just completely and utterly broken with regards to trophy pops.

Amazing.

I made a reset for my profile (did not progress much anyway, only 3-4 hours played since I waited for trophy fix). Hopefully it will not glitch again.

• 2 weeks later...

It happened to me too. Last night I had all the challenges completed (including suit only) but did not get the trophy. So here is what I did (not sure if it is he only way), I deleted the game and installed it again. You will not lose any achievements or progress. Then I replayed the untouchable level, killed the target using choke hold then snapped the neck. Trophy popped along with the plat. I went silent assassin, suit only.

On 3/11/2021 at 10:53 PM, RicanApocalipsis said:

It happened to me too. Last night I had all the challenges completed (including suit only) but did not get the trophy. So here is what I did (not sure if it is he only way), I deleted the game and installed it again. You will not lose any achievements or progress. Then I replayed the untouchable level, killed the target using choke hold then snapped the neck. Trophy popped along with the plat. I went silent assassin, suit only.

Did you just load a save before the kill or play the while stage again to get the other kill?

Edited by RoxasOnFire

FYI, the suit only/silent assassin challenges don't matter for this trophy.  I did all challenges besides suit only silent assassin, happened to get silent assassin on my first playthrough of it, and got the trophy.  Hopefully the March 30th patch fixes the remaining trophy issues because Icebreaker glitched on me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 11:21 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

Did you just load a save before the kill or play the while stage again to get the other kill?

Deleted the game and all save data, replayed it completely. Because we access the Hitman server the shortcuts were opened and all other challenges that were completed were unlocked.

1 hour ago, RicanApocalipsis said:

Deleted the game and all save data, replayed it completely. Because we access the Hitman server the shortcuts were opened and all other challenges that were completed were unlocked.

Ahh, good to know,  I'm trying to avoid starting my profile from start so I have avoided all hitman 3 missions besides the contracts for suits.

After the latest patch "Got My Boomstick" challenge in Carpathian Mountains didn't unlock for me. However, after doing suit only silent assassin, I got the Train Surfing trophy even with that one challenge showing as uncompleted.

The only trophy that is glitched for me at the moment is Bullet Train (Take out a guard with a silenced pistol, with a shotgun and with an SMG). Tried it multiple times today, doing the kills on guards in one train car and also trying it on guards in separate train cars - didn't manage to unlock the trophy. I'm hoping they'll fix all these issues soon or someone comes up with workarounds.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Got my Boomstick" challenge did not unlock during the main train campaign, as everyone else has observed (under the latest patch).

However, it did unlock for me on level 3 of "The Proloff Parable" deluxe escalation.  Picking up the shotgun at the end of the level gave the challenge.  This is a deluxe escalation however and not available in the base game.

"Bullet Train" trophy is still broken however.  I tried killing a guard with the shotgun during the escalation, but this is an insta-fail condition and I did not get the trophy.   There are other shotguns that you can pick up during level 2 of the escalation, but none of these unlocked either the challenge or the trophy.  I went back into the main campaign after getting "Got my Boomstick" and killed guards with all three required weapons: no luck.

So, I am sitting at 100% completion on Carpathian Mountains, but no "Bullet Train" trophy.

18 hours ago, tak_106 said:

"Got my Boomstick" challenge did not unlock during the main train campaign, as everyone else has observed (under the latest patch).

However, it did unlock for me on level 3 of "The Proloff Parable" deluxe escalation.  Picking up the shotgun at the end of the level gave the challenge.  This is a deluxe escalation however and not available in the base game.

"Bullet Train" trophy is still broken however.  I tried killing a guard with the shotgun during the escalation, but this is an insta-fail condition and I did not get the trophy.   There are other shotguns that you can pick up during level 2 of the escalation, but none of these unlocked either the challenge or the trophy.  I went back into the main campaign after getting "Got my Boomstick" and killed guards with all three required weapons: no luck.

So, I am sitting at 100% completion on Carpathian Mountains, but no "Bullet Train" trophy.

I am so sorry you are experiencing this I am as well and I am so upset that my Hitman 3 game now sits at 99% trophy completion until a patch rolls out and hopefully fixes this mess there will be no platinum for us :(

• 4 weeks later...

Just went through the mission on the new (1.05) patch.  Unlocked Bullet Train trophy, and the Boomstick challenge registered.  Still no trophy, even though I've done all of the assassination/discovery challenges, as well as the feats.  The only stuff left in the feats menu is tied to an escalation contract. 

SASO isn't required for other locations; is it required for this one?  That's the only thing I see that is still tied to the main mission.

Edited by themindisacity

13 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

SASO isn't required for other locations; is it required for this one?  That's the only thing I see that is still tied to the main mission.

SASO is indeed required for this one. You need ALL challenges for Train Surfing.

Edited by JavaNext
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, JavaNext said:

SASO is indeed required for this one. You need ALL challenges for Train Surfing.

Even the ones that are the trackers for SASO and sniper assassin for all of the missions?  And the ones for the escalations?

Edited by themindisacity

1 hour ago, themindisacity said:

Even the ones that are the trackers for SASO and sniper assassin for all of the missions?  And the ones for the escalations?

Just the ones for the story mission, so no escalation or other missions.

This was a very frustrating trophy for me only needed this for the platinum but it finally popped today. Had all the challenges completed for weeks but tonite completed the location on silent assassin, suit only and "pop" train surfing trophy and platinum.. 

• Like 1