Train Surfing glitched

ReoJee

• 9 months later...
On 01/02/2021 at 6:26 AM, StuGunn5 said:

This glitched for me but in my favor. I didn't complete Chameleon, I'm the Conductor Now, Suit Only, or Silent Assassin Suit Only but still got the trophy.

As of February 2022, this is still not patched, the trophy popped in my favor, I was missing 1 assassination method, 3 discovery challenges and 4 exploits.

• 3 months later...

As for me I sort of missed the Commando Leader disguise.  I swear I made sure everyone got naked is a swap disguise method and I somehow still missed it?  Anyway I reloaded a recent save to get it again but even before the game finished loading the Train Surfing and the Platinum popped. What an ugly and uneventful platinum trophy screenshot!

This glitched in my favor last night. On my first run through I missed one disguise and the 3 can knock out challenge. I just reloaded a slightly earlier save for the disguise and killed Edward's a different way. Then I reloaded once more just before killing him for the alternative ending, this just left me the can challenge. I once again reloaded a previous save and while loading Train Surfing popped along with the platinum. 

I did not complete SA,SO for this level at that time. Bullet Train popped correctly.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/26/2023 at 4:44 PM, philextreme said:

For anyone encountering this problem recently, it was the new Codename 47 challenge that was blocking it, I did SASO in my first run, then completed all challenges. It wasn't until finishing the new Codename 47 challenge that it finally popped.

I can also confirm this.

The trophy did not unlock for me after completing all mission challenges (including SASO). Once I went back and completed the Codename 47 challange set, it unlocked the trophy.

When they added the Codename 47 challange set, they must have accidentally added 'The Setup' challenge to the trophy requirements.