High Priority Trophies (Servers Closing)

purlinka

I only just learned about the servers imminently closing, so I thought I'd highlight all the trophies that should be considered HIGH PRIORITY

If you own Hitman 2 (even if you don’t plan on playing the whole game right now): Skip ahead to earn these trophies before returning later and enjoying the rest of the game at your leisure. The three sniper levels are isolated and separate from the story campaigns of Hitman 1 and 2. You won't get any spoilers.

:bronze: Deadly Duo (Himmelstein)

:bronze: Double Trouble (Hantu Port)

:bronze: Two for One (Siberia)

Servers were supposed to close with the release of Hitman 3 (January 20, 2021) but that mysteriously hasn't happened yet ? IOI has stated they will offer a solution for these trophies so they're still capable of being earned after servers close, but there's no news on what that might entail. Best to play it safe and grab the trophies now.

Note: Servers closing will affect other game modes/features, but these are the only trophies directly tied to server status.

Edited by purlinka
  • Like 1

I just got the trophies the other day but Hitman 2 is my game that I'm playing at the minute, as in I literally started playing it last night.

Basically, I will be on the game a lot over the next couple of weeks, so if people desperately require these trophies, hit me up on PSN and I'll help out if I'm available. HelixNebula_x

A run through of all 3 missions not caring about challenges or anything shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

18 hours ago, Burzzz300 said:

Just tried to add you, profile private, can you help me? Just bought game yesterday.  Would I need dlc?

I will have a look when I get on the Playstation tonight for the request.

You need Himmelstein, Siberia and Singapore (Hantu Port) packs installed as they're the ones with the co-op trophies.

Is it just the co-op trophies being affected? I've already got them but sometimes I can't connect to the servers, and when that happens I can't select the Sniper Assassination Missions at all!? So will we still be able to connect when the servers do close, but not be able to join anyone else? 

58 minutes ago, Waa-Laa said:

Is it just the co-op trophies being affected? I've already got them but sometimes I can't connect to the servers, and when that happens I can't select the Sniper Assassination Missions at all!? So will we still be able to connect when the servers do close, but not be able to join anyone else? 

Yes just the co-op ones :)

• Like 1

On 1/26/2021 at 1:57 PM, purlinka said:

I only just learned about the servers imminently closing, so I thought I'd highlight all the trophies that should be considered HIGH PRIORITY

If you own Hitman 2 (even if you don’t plan on playing the whole game right now): Skip ahead to earn these trophies before returning later and enjoying the rest of the game at your leisure. The three sniper levels are isolated and separate from the story campaigns of Hitman 1 and 2. You won't get any spoilers.

:bronze: Deadly Duo (Himmelstein)

:bronze: Double Trouble (Hantu Port)

:bronze: Two for One (Siberia)

Servers were supposed to close with the release of Hitman 3 (January 20, 2021) but that mysteriously hasn't happened yet 1f914.png IOI has stated they will offer a solution for these trophies so they're still capable of being earned after servers close, but there's no news on what that might entail. Best to play it safe and grab the trophies now.

Note: Servers closing will affect other game modes/features, but these are the only trophies directly tied to server status.

Are you sure for all dlcs? hitman 2 ? or just for base game?? what about hitman 1 dlcs?? I'm ready to play all of these trophies ID PSN: Tiricy

Edited by Tiricy

35 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

Are you sure for all dlcs? hitman 2 ? or just for base game?? what about hitman 1 dlcs?? I'm ready to play all of these trophies ID PSN: Tiricy

Those 3 trophies are the only ones affected since only the Sniper Assassin Co-Op Servers are supposed to be shutdown (which are only used in 3 missions of HITMAN 2).

Just now, TugaSonic said:

Those 3 trophies are the only ones affected since only the Sniper Assassin Co-Op Servers are supposed to be shutdown (which are only used in 3 missions of HITMAN 2).

But there is 2 version for Hitman 2 there is Hitman 2 additional expansion what's names of these trophies?

Just now, Tiricy said:

But there is 2 version for Hitman 2 there is Hitman 2 additional expansion what's names of these trophies?

They are the trophies in the first post. :bronze: Deadly Duo (Himmelstein) and :bronze: Double Trouble (Hantu Port) are on the HITMAN 2 list, while :bronze: Two for One (Siberia) is in the HITMAN 2 Additional Expansion list.

22 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

In Hitman 2, each mission location gets its own trophy list. But since Hitman 2 also includes all the missions from Hitman 1 (the Legacy locations), there's a ton of individual trophies and lists. Sony/IOI were forced to split it into Hitman 2 and Hitman 2 • Additional Expansions. This is why you technically see the game "twice" in your trophy profile.

The affected trophies are from a special mode called Sniper Assassin. They work differently than the other locations/missions from Hitman 1 & 2.

Edited by purlinka

1 minute ago, Tiricy said:

How can i got this or buy it Hitman 2 • Additional Expansions.? i wanna play with you i'm ready anytime right now!! 

They're both Hitman 2. It's the same game.

Open the game, look at the "Destinations" tab, and compare it to the trophy list. You'll see exactly what we're talking about.

1 minute ago, purlinka said:

They're both Hitman 2. It's the same game.

Open the game, look at the "Destinations" tab, and compare it to the trophy list. You'll see exactly what we're talking about.

So i understand from you there is no any trophies online for Hitman 1 with all Dlcs? Just only on Hitman 2,