Warhawk question don't know if true or not.

shai_sr12345

I have a weird question to ask that I didn't plan to ask.

Acording to this video, that he doing one in every year that exploring an active online games, he decided to check warhawk & to my surprise, the guy that made the warhawk reborn app, he & other have managed to somehow re-program the servers that according to the guy that he was talking to, in the community "The Trophies Are Supported Again" (The point in the video that you want to watch is 23:40)

So if it's true the question is:

1) if Sony themselves are aware about it, why they don't do anything against it. (if they want of course, because I don't believe they will want that a server with trophies or some trophies access again to be active) may be I am wrong.

2) if it's true that all the base trophies are supported. (don't think it's included dlc because you was needed to buy them & they are not available anymore) do you can earn the platinum? even though the game was hacked & they removed the access to the plat, even when you have managed to get all the trophies for it.

I don't know if I will play the game even if you can still earn the trophies. But if it's a real way to earn then I think users need to know about it because I didnt

• Like 1

It's true that a 3rd party server system will allow you to play Warhawk online again. The issue is, since the source code for the work-around hasn't been made publicly available, earning trophies will get you flagged on the leaderboards.

• Like 2

1. Sony doesn't care about PS3 hacking. Sony doesn't care about trophies. They don't care if you hack them or if you earn trophies on a custom server.

2. If you bought the DLC you can still redownload it. DLC trophies were never needed to earn the Platinum trophy. (Except episodic game like The Walking Dead or The Wolf Among Us.)

8 hours ago, Helyx said:

It's true that a 3rd party server system will allow you to play Warhawk online again. The issue is, since the source code for the work-around hasn't been made publicly available, earning trophies will get you flagged on the leaderboards.

Do you think that the source code for this will be publicly available someday. Because if someone sees this & understand that he maybe be flagged on this game he may think what it worth it if he be flagged on the leaderboard

7 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

Do you think that the source code for this will be publicly available someday. Because if someone sees this & understand that he maybe be flagged on this game he may think what it worth it if he be flagged on the leaderboard

Unless the creator ok's it, there is less than zero chance of the source code going public.

1 hour ago, TAHKNCT said:

So... can ya still earn that plat?

Yes but only if you want to get banned from the servers by the program's creator. The guy who created this program, hates trophy hunters and has publicly stated he will perma-ban anyone he catches boosting the trophies.

• Like 2

On 27.1.2021 at 1:11 AM, HuntingFever said:

Unless the creator ok's it, there is less than zero chance of the source code going public.

Yes but only if you want to get banned from the servers by the program's creator. The guy who created this program, hates trophy hunters and has publicly stated he will perma-ban anyone he catches boosting the trophies.

?????? Now after seeing this, if I was ever going to convince myself to try the game & maybe earning the plat. It will never happened.