Trophies not unlocking in Dubai mission

GizmoCat79

This game seems to have glitchy trophies. Only played through the Dubai mission and I should have unlocked 3 trophies. The banana peel one, discovering all areas, treacherous architect all still remain locked even though they show as complete in the game’s menu. I beat the mission again and they still didn’t unlock after being recorded as done in the game menu. Wtf?

2 hours ago, Gizmo_Monkey said:

This game seems to have glitchy trophies. Only played through the Dubai mission and I should have unlocked 3 trophies. The banana peel one, discovering all areas, treacherous architect all still remain locked even though they show as complete in the game’s menu. I beat the mission again and they still didn’t unlock after being recorded as done in the game menu. Wtf?

This is more likely the result of you transferring data from hitman 2 and then playing too soon before the transfer was completely finished.  I know , all the trophies popping from the old hitman 2 should have signified it was finished but unfortuanately you need to wait some time after the trophies popped.  too late now as with many of us your only option is to reset progress via the website for hitman.  If it was me i'd get every single trophy you can under this play through and then reset it because you only get one reset from what i'm hearing. 

18 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

This is more likely the result of you transferring data from hitman 2 and then playing too soon before the transfer was completely finished.  I know , all the trophies popping from the old hitman 2 should have signified it was finished but unfortuanately you need to wait some time after the trophies popped.  too late now as with many of us your only option is to reset progress via the website for hitman.  If it was me i'd get every single trophy you can under this play through and then reset it because you only get one reset from what i'm hearing. 

Yeah I had downloaded the pass to give access to hitman 2 levels as i already owned it on ps4. However I didn’t unlock a single trophy in hitman 2 on ps4. I only owned it. Don’t think I ever played it.

Also I did unlock the story mission trophy today for the Dubai level but no others afterwards so I’m confused. It had fully downloaded hitman 2 on Sunday too

i guess they can fix this in a patch? Will it affect anymore levels and trophies unlocking on those?

Edited by Gizmo_Monkey

3 hours ago, Gizmo_Monkey said:

Yeah I had downloaded the pass to give access to hitman 2 levels as i already owned it on ps4. However I didn’t unlock a single trophy in hitman 2 on ps4. I only owned it. Don’t think I ever played it.

Also I did unlock the story mission trophy today for the Dubai level but no others afterwards so I’m confused. It had fully downloaded hitman 2 on Sunday too

i guess they can fix this in a patch? Will it affect anymore levels and trophies unlocking on those?

only if you played the levels around the same time as dubai possibly.  also i had something go wrong when I kept disconnecting that cause the same progression problem as the data transfer thing.  However once those two things were out of the way it was pretty much smoother sailing.  I did have to reset my progress because that 1st day with the transfer and disconnects bugged the shortcut killer trophy.  i'm about to find out if I get the platinum unlocking them all for the 2nd time.