Plat achievable or not?

6 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

@Pxiixz got his plat 6 months ago...i really want to know if is possible to get this plat or not....if he is a cheater why he didn't got flagged yet?

And if he isn't.... what's the deal?

How he got the plat if everyone says is unachievable cuz some secrets won't unlock?

It may be achievable now on this stack it seems part of the confusion is that some people were quoting this stack as being unobtainable back then due to content not being earned on both the US and EU versions and an assumption mostly this was the same. The NA and EU version both got fixed in updates.

This one may be as well but unless the earner mentions it is or someone else Plats it we can't confirm. (Though I notice it's missing the dlc that the EU and NA versions have.)

20 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

It may be achievable now on this stack it seems part of the confusion is that some people were quoting this stack as being unobtainable back then due to content not being earned on both the US and EU versions and an assumption mostly this was the same. The NA and EU version both got fixed in updates.

This one may be as well but unless the earner mentions it is or someone else Plats it we can't confirm. (Though I notice it's missing the dlc that the EU and NA versions have.)

For what I saw this version never got an update,so is extremely unlikely that someone got legit,what wonders me is that the guy didn't got flagged on over 6 months ,i simply believe that is still unattainable, doenst make any sense 28 people stuck on 82% of the trophies and only one guy get the plat

1 hour ago, AmazingNoeder said:

For what I saw this version never got an update,so is extremely unlikely that someone got legit,what wonders me is that the guy didn't got flagged on over 6 months ,i simply believe that is still unattainable, doenst make any sense 28 people stuck on 82% of the trophies and only one guy get the plat

After looking over the trophies it seems they have definitely cheated. I noticed the they unlocked Real Platinum God trophy in April but yet Platinum God was their lost trophy unlocked in July. Also seems another hacker has joined the board as they posted their list being achieved in 2017.

There's a good amount of people that got it in the last 6 months so why are you asking about this guy specifically

About the platinum being achievable or not, I've heard that you'll need a physical copy to get a certain trophy (I remember reading it at @Arcesius's checklist for well over a year ago)

I also know @ZoutjeNL got the platinum recently, so... Hope you guys can answer the question about Isaac's platinum achieveability (is that a word?)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mohemn_Ammar said:

There's a good amount of people that got it in the last 6 months so why are you asking about this guy specifically

About the platinum being achievable or not, I've heard that you'll need a physical copy to get a certain trophy (I remember reading it at @Arcesius's checklist for well over a year ago)

I also know @ZoutjeNL got the platinum recently, so... Hope you guys can answer the question about Isaac's platinum achieveability (is that a word?)

This is the Japanese version were talking about and as I mentioned the player he was asking about above got the two biggest trophies out of order with a few months difference and another recently just added this as completed three years ago but was never on the earners before. They're definitely hacked lists.

16 hours ago, Mohemn_Ammar said:

U got it wrong man, I mean if the JAPANESE version is achievable....and it isn't unfortunately

16 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

This is the Japanese version were talking about and as I mentioned the player he was asking about above got the two biggest trophies out of order with a few months difference and another recently just added this as completed three years ago but was never on the earners before. They're definitely hacked lists.

And...it isn't only the 2 big trophies i check his trophies and a lot are out of order

6 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

U got it wrong man, I mean if the JAPANESE version is achievable....and it isn't unfortunately

And...it isn't only the 2 big trophies i check his trophies and a lot are out of order

The game has alot of RNG so I only went by checking the completionist trophies first.

Hi, im trying to get this one! Until now it looks like everything' s fine.

I Beat the game withe every char. On hard incl. The lost. Got super bandage Girl and super Meat Boy. I just need the challenges and collect all items. Thats it. Something's wrong with the count of PSN Profiles.

The Trophy list on my Ps4 tells me that +40% got the Plat. ?

That's strange, but hey it's Japan.

We will see, i think max. One week and i'm done. Greetings from Germany. 

Ps. I'm not a cheater?

I know my English sucks

Edited by Bierkonsumierer
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2021 at 4:14 AM, Bierkonsumierer said:

I Beat the game withe every char. On hard incl. The lost. Got super bandage Girl and super Meat Boy. I just need the challenges and collect all items. Thats it. Something's wrong with the count of PSN Profiles.

Ps. I'm not a cheater1f609.png

I know my English sucks

Ur english isn't that bad

The thing on this version of the game is that some Secrets never unlock even if u got the requirements,so far how many secrets did u have unlocked?

Can u please take a screenshot of the trophies pooping?

And making a Short video of all the secrets unlocked,isn't to prove that u aren't a cheater but cuz this game is a plat unattainable cuz some secrets don't unlock and no one in the world has this plat legit and they never released a patch this game have 28 people that got stuck at 82% so...i really think is unattainable,if u try to unlock a secret and it is bugged can please say which ones are?

Edited by AmazingNoeder

On 31/01/2021 at 2:14 AM, Bierkonsumierer said:

Ps. I'm not a cheater1f609.png

I know my English sucks

Yeah if 40%+ have the plat you can definitely tell that is alot of hackers lol.

Even the NA and EU versions don't have over 2% currently on PSN.

On 2/5/2021 at 6:00 AM, Bierkonsumierer said:

Okay now i see whats the problem. Ive got everything done except, get all items, spend 999 coins... The secrets for some Challenges are not unlocked.

#157 until #166 are still unlocked. 

I'll move on...

There must be a way.

Wait u mean that 157 until 166 are locked even after you did the requirements?

And all the others are unlocked?

On 2/7/2021 at 6:20 PM, Bierkonsumierer said:

Yes, they're looked but i did the requirements. 

I checked and all the secrets u said that are locked is related to challenges,so if u figure out how to unlock 1 of them u can plat , the game TXK was unachievable for almost a decade and the legend Danny johansen discovered how to "unlock" the trophies,try to unlock the secrets from one of the challenges u said that aren't getting unlocked even u meeting the requirements and please if u do say to us how and make a short video

• 2 months later...

Guys, im done with that Game, after hours of grinding i achieved the last Item, the D100.

I take a video, where i show u the Problem, a few Secrets are still unlooked but i got them.

I don't cut the record, sorry for that.

I'll hope u see the Problem and maybe there is a way and you can tell me about.

Video.

Bierkonsumierer over and out.

Edited by Bierkonsumierer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bierkonsumierer said:

Guys, im done with that Game, after hours of grinding i achieved the last Item, the D100.

I take a video, where i show u the Problem, a few Secrets are still unlooked but i got them.

I don't cut the record, sorry for that.

I'll hope u see the Problem and maybe there is a way and you can tell me about.

Video.

Bierkonsumierer over and out.

I guess this plat is unattainable for ever, and anyone who plat it is a cheater unfortunately,if there's only a work around to get that few secrets that aren't getting unlocked we could get the plat

• 7 months later...
On 4/11/2021 at 10:20 AM, AmazingNoeder said:

I guess this plat is unattainable for ever, and anyone who plat it is a cheater unfortunately,if there's only a work around to get that few secrets that aren't getting unlocked we could get the plat

If this plat is impossible, how did that Mty guy get it?

10 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

If this plat is impossible, how did that Mty guy get it?

Think a bit

How people are able to get unnatainable Trophies.....

Go give a quick look on his account it doesn't take more than 30 sec literally to realize "how"

Edit : now that i saw ....my quoted text already says this 

I believe is best to even exclude this thread so more exceptional guys "unlock" the plat 

Edited by AmazingNoeder

15 minutes ago, Big-Brady said:

I don't get it why are people saying that the Platinum for Binding of Issac is unobtainable am I missing something 

Or are you guys talking about a specific stack or something because the game itself is by no means unobtainable in the slightest

The JP stack has 3 bugged trophies and because it was never patched, the Platinum is unobtainable by legit means.

• 11 months later...
Just now, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

https://www.exophase.com/game/the-binding-of-isaac-repentance-psn-2/trophies/

this has to be the biggest FUCK YOU to people who bought the japanese version of the game... instead of fixing the broken one, they just release a new list for repentance in japan... so give up any hope of this japanese stack ever getting fixed

I was just going to post that link but what's even more baffling, is that it erroneously includes a Vita tag when no such version exists for this stack, due to Vita games no longer being made or certified.

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I was just going to post that link but what's even more baffling, is that it erroneously includes a Vita tag when no such version exists for this stack, due to Vita games no longer being made or certified.

I just checked the japanese ps store and repentance is available there now, but weirdly enough the vanilla version I couldn't find.... so I guess this particular version of the trophy list is delisted now and will stay unobtainable and the devs will ignore it like will smith ignores his other son

• Like 1